Sign in to follow this  
smooth

We are feared and Derbyshire injuries

For the first time I think this season there is a genuine fear in the championship that we are performing as a champion contender.

Of course we need to keep it going and hope games come fast as we do not want to run out of steam. This will show the quality as good teams keep pushing

Today with have a chance against a team with injuries to players with genuine firepower. Time to take advantage and be ruthless. We have to win today. Take advantage of the situation relish bearing a rival who have less options.

Roll on game time

Agree, very excited about today, I can make the game when didn''t think I would.And I also hate it when my phone autocorrects "Derby" to "Derbyshire" lol.

[quote user="smooth"]For the first time I think this season there is a genuine fear in the championship that we are performing as a champion contender. [/quote]

Our early season form had the media discussing us as contenders so probably not for the first time.

Early media did but what a joke you don''t win the league in August as we proved

So really not a valid point is it

" same excitement and anticipation in outhouse, why ?"

I''m sure we''re all wondering why there is any level of excitement and anticipation in the outhouse Lessingham. Sounds a bit odd, even by Norfolk''s standards!

[quote user="smooth"]Early media did but what a joke you don''t win the league in August as we proved

So really not a valid point is it[/quote]

It is valid as it''s not the FIRST TIME we''ve been mentioned as contenders. You''ve admitted it yourself.

[quote user="kick it off"]" same excitement and anticipation in outhouse, why ?"

I''m sure we''re all wondering why there is any level of excitement and anticipation in the outhouse Lessingham. Sounds a bit odd, even by Norfolk''s standards![/quote]

haha well spotted kick it out, meant our house ! think portal road was on my mind when typing last post !

[quote user="A Load of Squit"][quote user="smooth"]Early media did but what a joke you don''t win the league in August as we proved So really not a valid point is it[/quote]

It is valid as it''s not the FIRST TIME we''ve been mentioned as contenders. You''ve admitted it yourself.

[/quote]

Further, Smooth, we were top of the table going into October, so no need for you to re-write history.