Sign in to follow this  
joe

team and predictions for derby

Huge game tomorrow for both teams with us being at home I think we will get the win predicting a 3-1victory, are squad is looking stronger than ever but tettey and howson holding with bj Redmond and hoolahan playing off Jerome, from what I saw of hooper in the Millwall game he doesn''t suit the fast pace and intensity Neil likes to play at, defense obviously picks itself, huge game and I am nervous but have confidence in Neil to get the win and get us out of this league now

I think I''d have Dorrans in for Redmond from that XI - his form has just been a bit too iffy recently, but otherwise for me most of the side picks itself.

[quote user="swjf50"]RUDDY WHITTAKER MARTIN BASSONG OLSSON TETTEY REDMOND HOWSON JOHNSON HOOLAHAN JEROME[/quote]

Ruddy

Whitt  Martin  Bassong  Olsson

Tettey

Howson  Wessi   Dorrans BJ

CamJam

1-0 win

I''d agree with Zipper, Wes in front of Howson, Dorrans and Bradley.  My only concern is that its a bit narrow and might give Ince and Lingard a bit too much space.

Dorrans looks to have settled into the squad now & had a good game at Millwall. Johnno and Howson are in good form.  Bench looks strong too with Redmond, Hooper, O''Neil, Cuellar, Morris, Garrido, Andreu, Odjidja-Ofoe, Murphy and Rudd to choose from.

Is Bassong fit?

Surprised that so many are dropping Hooper, I thought he was excellent at Millwall, his link up play with Wes was excellent and caused them so many problems, agree he needs to show more consistency.

Ruddy, Whittaker, Martin, Bassong, Olsson, Tettey, Johnson, Redmond, Howson, Hoolahan, Jerome.

Norwich win 2-1.

Now Joe, swjf50, Branston, Zip, Woodman, Lessingham and Ricardo...

We always need help with predictions for the City game on Rays Funds. Why don''t you guys join us with a prediction next week and I need four City fans to help me spend £6 every weekend in April. I don''t need any money because somebody already stumped up. You know you want to...

Ruddy, Whittaker, Martin, Bassong, Olsson, Tettey, Johnson, Howson, Hoolahan, Jerome and either:

Hooper, Redmond, VOO or Dorrans.

Hooper has looked either very good or very average - his performances of late. AN will not give you a run of games if you are not consistent & Hooper will not become consistent without a run of games.

Redmond will give us width and the extra thrust but appears to not be in the best of form.

Both should be ahead of Dorrans in my opinion as they add something different to the lineup - but AN needs to consider their form. Dorrans should only be considered in place of the central midfielders (Tettey, Johnson, Howson) and in particular Howson - as the most direct comparison.

VOO would be a dark horse to start - he also adds something different.

The selection of this 11th player would be vitally important to us beating Derby. Because the attacking threat & impetus can''t all be Hoolahan.

Good to see Wessi being selected in so many teams after being written off as a starter by a lot of people earlier in the season.

Seems of late that if he starts we win - But now i''ve gone and jinxed it!

Ruddy, Whittaker, Martin, Bassong, Olsson, Tettey, Johnson, Howson, Hoolahan, Hooper, Jerome.

Subs Rudd, Garrido, Cuellar. Dorrans, Redmond, Odidja, Murphy.

I''m surprised so many included Bassong given the BBC report from yesterday that he was out. Perhaps it was bogus. I must say, despite the reports, I wouldn''t be surprised if Chris Martin returns.

"Defender Sebastien Bassong (knee) is out but midfielder Gary O''Neil (foot) should feature.

Rams midfielder George Thorne (thigh) is poised to return but their leading scorer Chris Martin (hamstring) is a doubt.

Striker Darren Bent (hamstring) and midfielder John Eustace (knee) remain out injured."

Yankee, here you go;

http://www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/norwich_city_s_seb_bassong_returns_for_derby_visit_alex_neil_confirms_jordan_rhodes_interest_1_3993063

Sorry can''t do clicky.

[quote user="Ron Manager"]Yankee, here you go; http://www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/norwich_city_s_seb_bassong_returns_for_derby_visit_alex_neil_confirms_jordan_rhodes_interest_1_3993063 Sorry can''t do clicky.[/quote]

Thanks Ron.