Sign in to follow this  
Rudolph Hucker

Beat Derby and we'll go up one place

I had hoped 1p5wich would have held Boro today but they look gone and I doubt they''ll make the play-offs. I hope it isn''t us vs. Wolves again!

Bournemouth should easily beat Blackpool and go top.

Watford are playing a Reading side whose minds are on their cup replay.

Brentford are strong at home.

This is a case of doing it for ourselves to overtake a rival and keeping with a diminishing number of automatic promotion chasers.

I wonder if Derby would take a draw? Surely, like everyone else they need to go for the win too. Any slip up is punished, look how the Wigan loss has affected us.

It has affected us by making sure we are still in there playing catch up.

Beat Derby and their poor run will continue going into some tough games, it might just knock them out of the fight. From their point of view they will see how Norwich have made a mess of things too many times at home this season and if they can beat us they will make automatic into a four horse race involving themselves.

So, we might only go up one place but a win today is a result which will take greater significance over the next two to three games.

For me we are play-off contenders still, it is going to take three wins on the spin to change that.

Enjoy the game everyone OTBC.

Our position in the table is unchanged, but we only have one more rival to play when we play Boro in our antepenultimate match. Watford, Boro and Derby all play each other which gives us room to capitalise.We have nine cup finals and will probably need to remain unbeaten.