Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Tuesday night fixtures

Disapponting result today, but Tuesday will be more than interesting. Whatever the score at Derby v Middsbro, it gives other clubs up there the

opportunity to make ground on one of those clubs - both, if it is a

draw.   Watford and Bnmth away at Cardiff and Wigan who have been improving, so no easy matches there. So plenty of points to drop in the teams above us.  Win at Huddersfield and we should make up some of the ground lost today!

Agreed ......the fixtures were not too kind today. I think we will get back on track Tuesday and its 3 more days only and we can put behind us today''s disappointment

I wasn''t expecting a win today, but with the three teams above us all playing each other it was important we got something. We probably need to remain unbeaten if we want to finish 1st or 2nd.We need to win 3 out of the next 4 games in order to give ourselves a chance of automatic promotion, as the games after that make it a tough run in. Hopefully we can start with a win over Huddersfield and grab a few goals.

Agree next two up we need 6 points from, the two games I am a little worried about in particular are the away trips to Bolton and Leeds in the same week...very tricky.

[quote user="Dubai Mark"]Agree next two up we need 6 points from, the two games I am a little worried about in particular are the away trips to Bolton and Leeds in the same week...very tricky.[/quote]Those two are followed by Boro, ie three tough games within a week. Hence we probably need 3 wins and a draw out of the next four.This could very well go down to needing a win against Fulham, potentially making it the biggest game in years.

Almost guarantee by 46 games gone the top 5 will still be separated by 3 points and it will come down to the last game to decide.

It''s all about timing.

On today''s game. The top 2 is anyone''s guess. But we are pretty much guaranteed top 6.

Don''t think we are the same team without grabban upfront hate to say it but can''t see us as top 2 material.

Bournemouth and Watford are timing it just right at the moment. Along with boro