Sign in to follow this  
PurpleCanary

Norwich City vs Derby County

I''ve noticed during games we dominate or have lots of possession Ruddy''s concentration slips when called into action. Not the first time he''s dropped a howler or handling been poor with routine stuff over the last 2 or 3 seasons

no disastter - wont be more than 4 points off top and plenty of time to bounce back.

time to rescue this today, and certainly over the next 9 days

We''re giving the ball away and going up blind alleys too often for my liking. But a point would be neither a disgrace nor a disaster.

are you all blind or what?

Derby player hold Ruddy left hand all the time !!!

If there is referee on goal line as uefa games izi can see that shit.

Brutal foul no one see amazing.

It''s Cardiff at home last year all over again. What the fu(k is going on!? It''s just like one of those rigged FIFA games where the ball will not cross the line under any circumstance. We''ve played out of our skins and been by a long way, the better side.

I hate football sometimes

That was so unfair. Everyone played well, tactics were spot on, every player gave their all but it just wouldn''t run for us and an international quality player made a school boy error...

I am so far beyond pi55ed off! We didn''t deserve that result at all and Derby didn''t deserve anything. Gutted, absolutely gutted.

2 points dropped, should have won that but for one dreadful error. Missed some chances as well.

At least we are only 1 result off 2nd still

We might have edged the game in terms of our performance but we didn''t quite do enough to win. It was a game either side could have won, hence a draw was a fair result.Most important is we remain unbeaten and don''t lose to a promotion rival.

A draw was not a fair result Vintage, not by any measure. We dominated every aspect of that game, were almost unbelievably unlucky infront of goal and one of England''s best goalkeepers randomly fumbled a cross I''m certain I could''ve caught. He looked as bewildered at the mistake as any of our fans did.

No way in hell was that a fair result, us winning by a small margain wouldn''t of been a fair result. We should''ve battered them today, it was a complete mismatch. I''m gutted for the team, they gave their all today and deserved 3 points.

I''d be interested to see the Derby goal again in the highlights. When the ball went in there was no impeding, but before that there seemed to be a fair bit, which obviously delayed Ruddy''s reaction.

[quote user="Ricky Spanish"]A draw was not a fair result Vintage, not by any measure. We dominated every aspect of that game, were almost unbelievably unlucky infront of goal and one of England''s best goalkeepers randomly fumbled a cross I''m certain I could''ve caught. He looked as bewildered at the mistake as any of our fans did.

No way in hell was that a fair result, us winning by a small margain wouldn''t of been a fair result. We should''ve battered them today, it was a complete mismatch. I''m gutted for the team, they gave their all today and deserved 3 points.[/quote]I don''t think we were quite good enough to deserve the win. We gave the ball way too often and let them off the hook too many times. Instead of trying to trying to force our way through we should have kept the ball until we had better opportunities. At one up we let them back in instead of shutting up shop.Sometimes the difference between two sides merits a win, but this was one of those games where we paid the price for failing to punish our opponent. But we can''t win them all and a point is no disgrace against a promotion rival.

simply we was a bit nervous and not try to kill the game after 1-0 .

This Derby was so poor today with no shoot on target some débutante and not balanced team and same time we missed enough chances to win 3 games.

fake play by Derby player hold Ruddy hand and this is possible to cost us promotion by the way.

Now Ruddy confidence will down a bit :/

Agree with the home form. Now then...... here is a thought.... what if we we''re to win ALL of our 5 away games .....we might have a chance for the automatics

We''ve got a good run In. Our home form will be crucial as I think we''ve got a great chance of picking up some more away points which hopefully should be enough.

[quote user="bristolcanary"]yep 2 points![/quote]

Nope, only one point today, bristol -- two points lost.