Sign in to follow this  
PurpleCanary

Norwich City vs Derby County

your not wrong ..clubs cling to dodgy managers .its all about saving money severance pay ..hiring new managers is a gamble mid season ..

I love the way we play now, flair and graft. Everything is kept simple, we hoof if we have to instead of making a mistake, we''re balanced and look equally as good in defence as we do going forward and every player looks confident enough to run with the ball and take the opposition on.

Alex Neil is definitely something special.I thought he''d be a success, but christ I didn''t realise he''d be this good! Every single player looks so much better than they have been under any of our previous managers. Bradley Johnson has turned into a top half PL player imo, I''d reject a 15 Million bid if it came in, theoretically

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]You don''t need to be Poirot to see DundeeFC''s surname may be "McNewton"[/quote]

No Bor, pretty sure he has been afflicted by supporting the minor team in Dundee!

7 points clear of the Scummers as it stands!!!

Mind the gap!!!

Derby have had 1 shot, and the that was off target!

Alex Neil has tightened things up and got us a lot more streetwise, but we''re still miles away from being a good team which plays with flair. He hasn''t had time to produce that.