Sign in to follow this  
PurpleCanary

Norwich City vs Derby County

Norwich City: Ruddy; Whittaker, Martin (c), Bassong, Olsson; Howson, Tettey, Dorrans, Johnson; Hoolahan; Jerome.Subs: Rudd (GK), Cuellar, Hooper, Andreu, Loza, Redmond, O''Neil.Derby County: Grant; Shotton, Keogh, Albentosa, Forsyth; Hanson, Hughes, Hendrick; Ince, Ward, Russell.Subs: Roos, Christie, Lingard, Thomas, Dawkins, Bryson, Warnock.

---------------Ruddy-------------

Whittaker Martin Bassong Olsson

---------Tettey--Howson

Dorrans --Hoolahan--Johnson

-------------Jerome----------

That''s how I see it, very strong side there!

As pretty much expected, the team seems to really pick itself at the moment! Onwards and upwards!!

OTBC

Yankee wiz1.net channel 30. Wait for the ad to time out then clear, go full screen and they won''t come back! Always been reliable for me. Enjoy,

OTBC

Still no sign of Vadis ? I''m hoping he will have some impact off the bench, if he doesn''t get a place in the starting eleven.

It looks a solid team, very strong in midfield. Good to see Bassong and Tettey back.

This is a strong side because of the number of goals those midfielders have scored.

Interesting to see Loza. Is he the nearest thing we have to Grabban?

[quote user="CustardCream"]Not working for me! Any other links? COYY[/quote]Links don''t normally become "live" until a couple of minutes before kick-off

Can''t make today''s game but I''ve managed to get this on acestream. Neither team is playing particularly well, both looking nervous.