Sign in to follow this  
Rasputin was a C...

Matchday Program - Aunt Erica - Gone

I''ve flicked through todays a couple of times in disbelief... she''s not in there. Have they finally realised that none of the fans actually liked this article and have ditched it, or will she be making her return on Tuesday night. The rest of the program was up to the usual standard but for £3 I''m not so sure.

[quote]I''ve flicked through todays a couple of times in disbelief... she''s not in there. Have they finally realised that none of the fans actually liked this article and have ditched it, or will she be makin...[/quote]

Thank god for that. Knowing us we will get the canary fairy to replace her.. (Actually thinking about it has the fairy had a column before?)

They should go old skool and bring back the player features where they put pics of them in there with their wives and girlfriends

i agree with you lot.

The program is not worth anywhere near 3 quid!
But then again, everything is expensive with the canarys. Pies for example which you can get 3 out of morrisons for the price of just one in the bars in the stadium

[quote]i agree with you lot. The program is not worth anywhere near 3 quid! But then again, everything is expensive with the canarys. Pies for example which you can get 3 out of morrisons for the price of j...[/quote]

To be fair we are cheaper than most grounds. My main grumble is we run out of food quite quickly in the barclay!

I was discussing the program issue with a mate after the game and I''ve come to the decision I may never buy another one, not only do I now have a filing cabinet full of programmes from about 78 that I''ve never read again since the match, but I''m sure I could find a better use for £69 during the course of a season (ok actually I probably cant but the point is its a lot of dosh). Programmes have almost become a bit of an irrelevance since news / stats are so readily available on the net (that''s the same reason I have''nt read the pinkun - since its brief glossy, not coming out till sunday phase).