Sign in to follow this  
daly

Redmond and Hooper Managers mistake

Against Wigan, Redmond started and played until subbed in the 77th minute, while Hooper came on at half-time. Did we break down Wigan''s packed defence with those two on the field? And over the Wigan game as a whole, we had fewer shots on target than yesterday and scored zero goals. On a more general note, I see distinct tactical similarities between AN and CH, the main difference being that AN favours dispensing altogether with "wingers" whereas CH opted for inversion. Is it only a matter of time before the moaning starts from those who continue to think that old-fashioned wing play getting crosses in from wide is the answer to everything?

[quote user="alartz"]Daly is a handjob Daly is a handjob La la la la Lala la la Seriously come back when you know what you''re talking about. Point against a team that has bee pushing top 2 all season and have been for a couple of seasons now is better than them taking all 3 away from home.[/quote]

You sound like a Nut Case

I stated in my first post that I thought Redmaond and Hooper should have come on.

That''s my opinion

Don''t need your childish comments you were probably one of the idiots shouting at the Ipswich supporters at the railway station when you knew you were safe because of the police presence

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]Hooper sub was spot on but i''d have liked to have seen Redmond at the same time, really scare them.[/quote]With respect Jimmy, on his current form, Redmond wouldn''t scare my chickens!  Don''t think he''d have been the answer.  As has been stated, there was a mistake which couldn''t be legislated for................move on.[:)]

Hooper did come on and nearly got the goal we needed. Just was a good save by the keeper.

Why did redmond need to come on? Who would you have taken off? There was plenty of chances created just the keeper played a blinder in the last 10 mins and our finishing wasn''t Upto it.

If redmond was this goal machine I could see your point but he''s clearly not as we know. No need to break up play when we were creating enough chances.

Why bring up the train station fiasco? Did it disturb your mind or something? Has your tena lady pad dried up yet?