Sign in to follow this  
ncfc-tom

Derby chanting

Hi all, I was at the game yesterday and thought the derby fans were very vocal, 1 chant I couldn''t work out or name the connection was the 1 they seemed to sing the most, sounded like keane is a fu:;(ng ars£&@e,

Could anyone shed any light please?

I will say I thought we massively deserved the win, I was calling for Redmond to enter the fray for some page down the right and felt tettey might have made way for howson to move central, shame it never happened IMO.

Thought it was good to hear some new chants yesterday, made a change, in particular liked it when they chanted "we are going to bounce in a minute,and started bouncing and chanting, though could not make out what they were chanting whilst bouncing", great to see the Barclay bounce as well, great atmosphere

Yes but supporters had the chance to see the Derbyshire countryside a bit more interesting than the Acle straight

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Thought it was good to hear some new chants yesterday, made a change, in particular liked it when they chanted "we are going to bounce in a minute,and started bouncing and chanting, though could not make out what they were chanting whilst bouncing", [/quote] its: if you don''t fu*k-ing bounce, if you don''t fu*k-ing bounce you''re a red,  (forest fan)   Link here    We was lucky to come away with a point, you have hit form at the right time.

[quote user="canary_1902"]They charged us £36 if i recall yet they''re whinging about paying £40.

Stupid Sheep. [/quote] It was £27

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]How much did you charge Leeds ?[/quote]Not sure, the cheapest ticket for the home fans was £29, but Leeds and forest are our 2 big games