Sign in to follow this  
joe

huge chance missed

Gutted is all I can say about today''s game better team by far, one lapse of concentration by ruddy and an extremely poor derby team get a point, don''t want to be a doom mongerer but the 2 points lost here today could be extremely costly at the end of the season with how tight things are, none the less its not a disaster but I don''t think my nerves could handle the playoffs, any optimistic posts are more than welcome feeling pretty down right now

Tuesday night: derby v ''Borough - something has to ''give'' there; Bournemouth and Watford away to Cardiff and Wigan, who both will be buoyed by significant victories today ( the latter 2 that is) . Then ''borough meet Bournemouth next sat; derby have to visit wolves Friday night, and watford entertain Ipswich

Another game goes past without a Johnson booking. We are only 3 behind and plenty of games coming up between rivals. Then there is our awesome away form too. I''m sure I''d be feeling pretty sick if I had been at CR today, but still all to play for. Hope that is a thick enough silver lining, Joe.

We get back in the horse as Stringer used to say. And we have a great chance Tuesday night to get back the lost ground today. We could do with the kind of Crouch type loan we had in Worthingtons team. That willl give us a real boost. It could be on the cards

1st thing is we must not lose to those around us, so a draw is reasonable, tho Derby were there for the taking today and we couldn''t kill it off, have a feeling Boro will beat them Tuesday which is a shame cos losing today would have given us some space over them, still very much in the race c''mon city !

Nothing wrong with getting in the horse.  Don''t knock it until you''ve tried it.  Just don''t push your luck if she says "neigh", or you''ll end up like Ched Evans.

Lots of football to be played yet with Norwich only now having one more game with a team in the top 6 - still in our hands but sometimes these lower teams are more awkward than a top team just look at Man City tonite so we need to stay on the ball

tight at the top in that league draws are no use...I''m disappointed with Alex Neil he should have went all out attack today .shame for ruddy he''s gonna be the scapegoat

Still in the hunt - plenty of twists and turns ahead. Really happy with the unity the new manager has brought!

Those who are doom and gloom - we played a full-strength Derby off the park earlier this season. It would have actually suited us far more had they shown more adventure today and I''m certain we''d have won.

We''re not as good as some on here seem to think, else we would have won yesterday''s game. There were simply too many individual errors and a certain naivety and inconsistency to our play. The result was a bit of a lottery as either team could have won.At this stage it''s about keeping it tight, having good stategy and tactics, and squeezing out results in tough games. Sides which can remain unbeaten (especially against their promotion rivals) and grind out wins will be the ones in with a shout of the autos.We might be miles away from a side like Bournmouth who are the best footballing team in the division and can score at will. But if we can hold our nerve and remain unbeaten then we might just sneak past the other teams above us.We need to keep up with the top three and hope that we do enough to be in a good position should we beat Middlesbrough. But I don''t think we''ll get to that scenario if we get beaten again, so a draw isn''t the disaster some might think it is.

home games so far this season: Played 19, 33 points won, 24 points droppedaway games so far this season: Played 18, 33 points won, 21 points droppedroom for improvement somewhere in that lot eh???Thankfully still only 3 points off top spot.