Sign in to follow this  
a1canary

Not worried

In fact, i''m just as encouraged as i''ve ever been since AN came in and got us winning. There''s a lot of silly posts on here saying how terrible the result was, complaining about the manager (really!) but reality is if Ruddy hadn''t had an abberation or if Jerome had just stood between Ruddy and Hendrick then all would be rosy. For this game we needed a repeat of the Wolves and Ippo games and we so nearly got it. But here''s a revelation that some people need to understand, and here it is...  we are NOT, i''m afraid, going to win all the rest of our games, and neither are the opposition. So folk will have to get used to a couple of adverse results here and there.

But for one thing, our opening goal was absolutely sublime football that if Arsenal had scored we''d be watching on all our TV screens for the rest of the next week. I''m confident AN has a plan for every game and every opponent, and i''m so impressed with how we are playing. So much so that even if we end up in the play offs i''d be confident. As it is i''m also confident that other teams are going to have games like we had yesterday so we still have a great chance of a top two finish.

OTBC 

Well, yes, don''t get me wrong, no-one is happy about it but the players have to move on from it and so do the fans. I think the psychological blow to Derby of letting those two goals in in injury time v Birmingham is huge and they look lightweight without Martin. Clearly ''Boro and Bournemouth and Watford need to not win a couple but that will happen starting Saturday when Boro go to Bournemouth and a couple of games later when Boro go to Watford.