Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 32

I''m following Herman and Mandie Moo, home win for Wolfsburg please. They''ve won the last 6 at least at home, including games against Inter and Sporting. Odds are 4/11.

Good luck to Leeds Canary and all other PUPs.

Burton to beat Accrington Stanley for me please. All the best Kev.

For the Norwich bet Bassong / 1-0 at 150/1. Go on Danny - you know you want to :)

Apologies for missing last week.

My nap this week is Hearts vs Dumbarton - home win.

For the match bet - Bassong to score anytime & Norwich to win 3 - 1.

Good luck everyone, the very best of luck Leeds & CUSDP

League Two in Scotland where leaders Albion Rovers (8-2-4-21-14) entertain bottom club Montrose (2-5-7-14-32).Albion Rovers v Montrose.......Home win.

And for the Norwich bet.......City to win and Redmond to score.

Good luck to Kev and Danny. [Y]

Am away for a few weeks, so NN please find below my next few weeks picks: -14th March - Hearts to beat Dumbarton21st March - Man City to beat West Brom29th March - Scotland to beat GibraltarBest wishes to all.

Im going for Bournemouth to beat Blackpool this week, as much as I hope Blackpool stop them I think eddie Howe got the better of Lee Clark by quite a long way a couple of times this season.

For the Norwich bet, hoping for a win to nil.

Good luck Leedscanary and Cusdp and all!

The Niedersachsen section of the German Oberliga.Osnabruck II to win at home against I. SC Gottingen.Osnabruck II have only a 5-2-2 and 18/13 home record, but are in good form, having won their last home game by 5-3, and still have a slight chance of promotion.I. SC Gottingen, by contrast, are rock bottom and doomed, with a 0-1-8 and 7/28 away record, and have lost their last eight games, with a -25 goal difference. The current odds are an attractive 4/11, presumably reflecting Osnabruck II''s so-so home record.Good luck to all!

A rare trip to russia for me, where i expect lokomotiv moscow to beat arsenal.

And ht draw ft norwich for the match bet.

Good luck pups!

Thanks all for some really good suggestions. I think we will win and there will be goals a plenty.

I''m going to put £3 on draw-Norwich at 4/1. I can see it being tight and then we will have just too much for them.

A few people said 2-1 so I''ll put £2 on that at 15/2 and Norwich to win from behind £1 at 8/1.

I''ve lost my bottle on a player bet!

Really hope I can go on to make it another winner for a really great cause!

My other bet would be Bristol City to beat Gillingham.

Good luck everyone

Fantastic Danny thank you. I think we''ve got a great chance with these. I''ll put the bets on and post the details later.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Thanks all for some really good suggestions. I think we will win and there will be goals a plenty.

I''m going to put £3 on draw-Norwich at 4/1. I can see it being tight and then we will have just too much for them.

A few people said 2-1 so I''ll put £2 on that at 15/2 and Norwich to win from behind £1 at 8/1.

I''ve lost my bottle on a player bet!

Really hope I can go on to make it another winner for a really great cause!

My other bet would be Bristol City to beat Gillingham.

Good luck everyone[/quote]

Thanks again Danny. I''ve placed these to our best advantage and we have : -

HT/FT Draw-Norwich

£3.00 Bill Hill

9/2

£16.50

Norwich win 2-1

£2.00 Bet 365

15/2

£17.00

Norwich to win from behind

£1.00 Bet 365

8/1

£9.00

This will add to our excitement tomorrow buddy. Good luck and here''s hoping for a City win and some more money for the CSF.

I''d forgotten how hard this is to do!

Thanks to each and every one of you for your picks this week, I have studied each one really closely - sorry if yours hasn''t been picked.

I''m desperate to win more money for our friends at the CSF - and to get on that elusive signature again, so the odds aren''t the greatest but here goes:-

BOURNEMOUTH v Blackpool - Yankee, Cityangel, Graham Humph, Norfolkchance1

WOLFSBURG v Freiburg - Herman, Mandie, Angry, Statto (also my pick)

HEARTS v Dumbarton - MMMK, NBS, Trent

PSV v Groningen - Wes Hooly Fan, Inchy

PORTO v Arouca - Chelle, Swindon

BESIKTAS v Kayseri Erciyesspor - Apples

Thanks again, its been a blast - lets hope we''re celebrating on Sunday evening.

I''ll be in The Nelson for a pint after the game on Saturday

Leedscanary

hey nutty Nigel I got your email ..yeah I will have a shot at picking on the 21st m8 ..use the money as you wish buddy

[quote user="Leedscanary"]I''d forgotten how hard this is to do!

Thanks to each and every one of you for your picks this week, I have studied each one really closely - sorry if yours hasn''t been picked.

I''m desperate to win more money for our friends at the CSF - and to get on that elusive signature again, so the odds aren''t the greatest but here goes:-

BOURNEMOUTH v Blackpool - Yankee, Cityangel, Graham Humph, Norfolkchance1

WOLFSBURG v Freiburg - Herman, Mandie, Angry, Statto (also my pick)

HEARTS v Dumbarton - MMMK, NBS, Trent

PSV v Groningen - Wes Hooly Fan, Inchy

PORTO v Arouca - Chelle, Swindon

BESIKTAS v Kayseri Erciyesspor - Apples

Thanks again, its been a blast - lets hope we''re celebrating on Sunday evening.

I''ll be in The Nelson for a pint after the game on Saturday

Leedscanary[/quote]

Thank you for these Kev buddy. It is hard but you''ve obviously put a lot of thought in and these look unstoppable to me. Only dreadful luck can do us down. Our friend Dundee sent us another tenner last week to double the bet so we''ve got £20 on these with Bill Hill and the potential return is an exciting £79.11. Here are the details : -

Wolfsburg

4/11

2:30 Sat

Bournemouth

2/9

3:00 Sat

Hearts

2/9

PSV

2/9

1:30 Sun

Besiktas

4/9

2:00 Sun

Porto

1/10

7:15 Sun

So we have 3 tomorrow and 3 on Sunday. Couldn''t be better! Good luck Kev and all PUPs, see you and the gang tomorrow in the Nelson. Are you coming this week GingerPele?

[quote user="DundeeFc"]hey nutty Nigel I got your email ..yeah I will have a shot at picking on the 21st m8 ..use the money as you wish buddy[/quote]

Thanks buddy. On the 21st you''ll be picking from the options for the Norwich game at home to Forest. Just like can u sit down please did this week. You''ll get lots of great selections from the PUPs and if you can post your choices by this time next Friday that would be great. Be lucky[Y]

Middlesbrough vs Ipswich - Home win.

Good luck all PUP''s

Sorry I''m late!

I''m also going for a home win for PSV v. Groningen.

Great set of picks, Leedscanary. Good Luck!

Good Luck, cusdp!

Unless Nutty has some inside information ( and he often does ) I believe the Wolfsburg match is not on until tomorrow, which makes it 4 matches on Sunday.

Inside information?? I wish! I messed up again! Anyway, here''s the revised list and hopefully I got it right this time...

Bournemouth

2/9

Won 4-0

Hearts

2/9

Won 4-0

PSV

2/9

1:30 Sun

Besiktas

4/9

2:00 Sun

Wolfsburg

4/11

2:30 Sun

Porto

1/10

7:15 Sun

Kev''s off to a flier!

After the game today Kev told me he knew he was having a bad season because he was below me in our table! He then left me in his wake to get to the Nelson with Hissing Sid. But things picked up from there because I beat DDD in a foot race from Carrow Road to the Nelson. How slow is he???

I also met our old friend The Butler before the game and hopefully he will be back on this thread next week. However also hopefully he won''t be back at Carrow Road this season! The old boy informed me he hasn''t seen us win this season and that he feared the worst for today. Is there anyone not going to the Forest game who''d like to take him to the pictures next Saturday afternoon...