Sign in to follow this  
daly

Get real and wake up all you Y & G Specs

Play Offs at best

First we are not good enough, hate to think how this team would perform in TP

We cannot beat teams that are in the bottom 8 for a reason (they are piss poor)

The Manager has signed a player from Hamilton who looks completely out of his depth but continues to give him game time

Sends Murphy ourt on loan at a time when he still has a lot to offer NCFC

2 points thrown away against  really poor Derby side  through the Manager not playing Redmond who provides the ammo for the strikers who are not able to convert crosses

A Manager who continually changes the team

Championship football next season unless we get lucky.

We are not a patch on Middlesborgh or Bournemouth

EXPECT THE USUAL YELLOW AND GREEN SUSPECTS TO ACCUSE ME OF BEING A IPSWICH FAN.

Far from ther truth been to Ipswich twice when my  wife went  to Bingo

PS Hope I''m wrong as I pay top price to watch NCFC

This team doesn''t have to perform in the PL, that''s why teams buy players in the transfer window...

It''s not the play-offs at best, the best we can possibly finish is still top...

I''ll concede the point about Andreau.

Murphy''s aren''t good enough to be in the Norwich first team at the moment. What use is it them sitting here watching the first team?

A really poor Derby side? Who are 5th!? Ok...

As opposed to a manager who doesn''t change the team, gets found easily and the players get knackered quickly?

Every team needs luck to get out of this league...

I''m assuming you''re talking about the same Bournemouth we''ve taken 4 points off this season?

I won''t bother accusing you of being Ipswich fan, I think you''re just a miserable human being who constantly thinks the world is going to take a massive dump on his head.

Trying looking up once in your life, things aren''t always as bad as you expect them to be.

I don''t care who you are or where you''re from daly, but I don''t see how you can say we are not good enough, when there are points left, games to play and a series of fixtures between all the clubs at the top that will allow any of the top five to get into the top two by the end of the season. We''ve put a good run of results together twice this season, under Adams first, then AN.  As the pressure mounts on all clubs towards the end of the season, it will be the team that puts a run together that gets a top two place.  It could be us.  We are good enough.  Get used to it.   No Yellow and Green specs needed - its a battle between the top five clubs and any of them can do it - including us.

[quote user="The Walking Man "]A really poor Derby side? Who are 5th!? Ok...[/quote]
They were rather sh*t when we played them though, 5th and sinking.

[quote user="The Walking Man "]This team doesn''t have to perform in the PL, that''s why teams buy players in the transfer window...

It''s not the play-offs at best, the best we can possibly finish is still top...

I''ll concede the point about Andreau.

Murphy''s aren''t good enough to be in the Norwich first team at the moment. What use is it them sitting here watching the first team?

A really poor Derby side? Who are 5th!? Ok...

As opposed to a manager who doesn''t change the team, gets found easily and the players get knackered quickly?

Every team needs luck to get out of this league...

I''m assuming you''re talking about the same Bournemouth we''ve taken 4 points off this season?

I won''t bother accusing you of being Ipswich fan, I think you''re just a miserable human being who constantly thinks the world is going to take a massive dump on his head.

Trying looking up once in your life, things aren''t always as bad as you expect them to be.[/quote]you may make some good points but not the one about Derby who were really poor

[quote user="nutty nigel"]I''ve been wearing Y & G specs since 1967 and have been proud to do so. What other colour is there?[/quote]

Pffftt! That''s nothing! Daly''s been wearing them since 1946........

[quote user="daly"]I have been going to NCFC games apart from my working

in The States for 20years since 1946 when my Grandad used to sit me on

the railings[/quote]

http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun/cs/forums/3222428/ShowPost.aspx

Bless him. He must be the oldest poster on here. [:D]

We have a really strong set of players for this division, that''s undeniable. However we have three glaring weakness'' that run through the whole squad. The liability to switch off and lose concentration, inconsistency and the inability to consistently play a good final ball and that''s why we''re not running away with this league.

These issues are unfixable by any manager, we have so many good attributes, some of our play and defending is sublime but these issues have persisted under three different managers now. We just have to hope we can scrape up this year and buy some more quality or if we fail, sell some of our bigger names and rebuild this team as Alex Neil would like it.

I''m convinced this guy will get us promoted either this year or next but despite our glaring quality, we are easy to undo and we do cause ourselves so many problems!

Hmmmmmmm, I''m sure I recognise that rambling, nonsensical writing style from somewhere but I can''t quite place it...[;)]

Apples

What''s your problem with glasses?

Seems to be your favourite saying on here.

May I suggest you pop on your blue and white spectacles and kindly f*** off