Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Wolves v Derby

Hmm, Wolves 5 points off us and Derby level on points...

I think i''d still like a Wolves win.

We have to think positively and in doing so, if we sort our own games out, then Wolves try as they might won''t catch us.

It would put us 2 slip ups ahead of them both i.e. we could match them toe to toe and the last game wouldn''t matter in our battle vs them.

Derby will get Bent and Martin back and could be dangerous again so I think i''d rather Wolves just have this one. If any other result, a draw would be decent I suppose.

Draws are great against teams in the hunt with us - more lost points all round;   wins for teams below 8th unless playing us.

Come on you dross!!

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]

Draws are great against teams in the hunt with us - more lost points all round;   wins for teams below 8th unless playing us.

Come on you dross!!

[/quote][Y] A bore draw, with a couple of injuries/suspensions for both sides will suit us fine.

A wolves win will help us, especially as Derby''s strikers are starting to come back into the fold from injury, they''ll start to pick up the wins again. Wolves aren''t a threat to us (for the title race).

Derby form has been pretty poor lately can''t see them keeping Wolves at bay. Bent and Martin to come back after a few weeks out expect them to need time to get match fit. Need Middlesboro to drop points they have some difficult games coming up. But what we really need is for City to find their form again.

Well if I was him I''d be worried too. Shame we couldn''t send him home pointless last Saturday but let''s hope Wolves can[img]http://s18.postimg.org/tm78hz1a1/81804089_stevemcclarengetty.jpg[/img]

I''d like Wolves to win so that they''re more likely to have something to play for when they play Middlesbrough a few days before we play them. A loss or draw might take the wind out of their sails and see them slip out of playoff contention.

Yup - gives the Tractor Boys an extra incentive to get a result at Watford tomorrow.

[quote user="pete"]County 8 shots on target ) goals according to BBC. Oh Dear![/quote]funny old game and funny old result.There''ll be a few more before the season is out.

An excellent result, now for an ideal weekend I''d like Ip5w1ch to win at Watford, and Millwall to win at Brentford (yeah I know that''s unlikely) and maybe a draw between Bournemouth and Middlesbrough?

perfect surfer - but all that is only any good when we secure 3 pts ourselves - win our games, thats all we have to worry about...

[quote user="mrs miggins"]A wolves win will help us, especially as Derby''s strikers are starting to come back into the fold from injury, they''ll start to pick up the wins again. Wolves aren''t a threat to us (for the title race).[/quote]they may not be a threat for the title but may knock us out of the play offs