Sign in to follow this  
Move Klose

Changes For Forest

93vintage wrote:

Yes, those sorts of disappointing results seem to encourage complete bell ends like you into taking a break from Football Manager in order to post on here.

..............................................................................................

I''ve never played Football Manager in my life - what is it a computer game or play station game ?

Those results were disappointing - we just handed the opposition an advantage by not playing our best players. In fact I don''t mind losing if we went down all guns blazing with our best players on the pitch.

Need to try to understand the game a lot better Frank - ask Betty perhaps !

[quote user="Six Pack"]93vintage wrote:

Yes, those sorts of disappointing results seem to encourage complete bell ends like you into taking a break from Football Manager in order to post on here.

..............................................................................................

I''ve never played Football Manager in my life - what is it a computer game or play station game ?

Those results were disappointing - we just handed the opposition an advantage by not playing our best players. In fact I don''t mind losing if we went down all guns blazing with our best players on the pitch.

Need to try to understand the game a lot better Frank - ask Betty perhaps ![/quote]

OK, give us your proposed team with our ''best players'' in it, so we can analyse it?

[quote user="cityangel"]

My team would be

------------------- Ruddy---------------

------Whitts  Martin  Bassong  Olsson----

--------------------Tettey------------------                

------   Johnson -- Howson -- Dorrans-------

----------------------Wessie----------------                 

---------------------Jerome------------------- 

[/quote]

I''d put a small bet on that being our starting lineup tomorrow unless any of the above are injured.

Forest are a good side who are on a pretty good run and if they can do well for the rest of the season, could still make the playoffs.  Having said that, they''ll know we are a very good side playing at home.  I''m expecting them to keep it tight but not park the bus as much as most teams have at CR this season.  So Wes is likely to get more space than he has in some of our home games, and experience shows that he is still our most creative midfield player - I just don''t think we can afford to start without him at home.

We''d then have the option of bringing on Redmond as an attacking threat later in the game if we are still needing goals and Wes is tiring.

Woodman wrote:

OK, give us your proposed team with our ''best players'' in it, so we can analyse it?

...............................................................................................

Nothing wrong with your picks Woodman - so probably be that with perhaps Redmond in for Dorrans.

[quote user="alartz"]Good job this board doesn''t pick the side.

Miquel in a back 3 is a lmao moment.

Same back 4 and ruddy

Redmond tettey Johnson dorrans

Hoolahan

Hooper[/quote]

You know what else is a LMAO moment? Anytime anyone suggest Gary Hooper should be on the field. Unless of course, you support Ipswich.

Thought you''d be happy with Watford on top. Strange, some people........

Forest play counter attacking football under Freedman. They often have very low possession stats and hit teams on the break. I''m led to believe their performances have not been as good as their results.

We need Tettey to sit to protect the defence from counter attacks and we need maximum creativity today. For me Howson us wasted in a wide role. I''d like to see the team that finished the Derby game.

[quote user="cityangel"]
My team would be
 ------------------- Ruddy---------------
------Whitts  Martin  Bassong  Olsson----
 --------------------Tettey------------------                
 ------   Johnson -- Howson -- Dorrans-------
----------------------Wessie----------------                 
---------------------Jerome------------------- 
[/quote]Correct! (Although Johnson will be on the left [;)] )

[quote user="jaemae2"][quote user="alartz"]Good job this board doesn''t pick the side.

Miquel in a back 3 is a lmao moment.

Same back 4 and ruddy

Redmond tettey Johnson dorrans

Hoolahan

Hooper[/quote]

Handjob!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know what else is a LMAO moment? Anytime anyone suggest Gary Hooper should be on the field. Unless of course, you support Ipswich.[/quote]