Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Well done PUPs! You've made it on to Canaries.co.uk

That''s awesome! Really looking forward to seeing you all on the pitch at half time.And nobody cares who''s top of the table in March, Tilly, it''s all about who is there come May. Let''s hope that none of those 1/8 shoo-ins you''re picking come back to bite you in the backside, eh? [;)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Now listen hear Wolfie I will have you know this weeks effort is 1/7 . [:P][/quote]

That is with Corals......Billy Hill has it as only 1/5. [:(]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Now listen hear Wolfie I will have you know this weeks effort is 1/7 . [:P][/quote]

That is with Corals......Billy Hill has it as only 1/5. [:(]

[/quote]Good grief! Only 1/5? Squeaky bum time... :)

Thanks for the link Eddie, that''s great for us Pups to get a mention, the more I read about the great work that our club does in the community the more proud I am to be a Norwich fan

[quote user="nutty nigel"]I think they did but nobody could remember....[/quote]That is not the explanation according to my infallible sources, nutty. When David "PurpleCanary, always good to hear from you!" McNally found out I was not leading the PUPs table he was so devastated he quite understandably suppressed the information. More seriously, the part played by the club in helping us to raise money for the CSF deserves recognition.