Sign in to follow this  
Buh

You live in the past!

You live in the paaaaaaast!

Your just like Ipswich!

You live in the past!

Kudos for that chant I was laughing my head off COYY!!

Yeah lots of good banter. Brilliant when you''re in the Barclay close to the away supporters. I liked the "we''re just too good for you"

you''re gonna win fuck all ..and sheep shagging b@stards was the chant to the Aberdeen fans today as we held them to a a draw ..putting an end to their title challenge.

[quote user="Buh"]You live in the paaaaaaast!

Your just like Ipswich!

You live in the past!

Kudos for that chant I was laughing my head off COYY!![/quote]
Yup, I enjoyed that as well Buh.

[quote user="Mervyn Corn"]Inconvenient truth was that the Forest fans drowned out the Barclay all afternoon.[/quote]
Not from where I was sitting Mr Corn. Just goes to show you can''t rely on a singular testimony.

Mervyn Corn wrote:

Inconvenient truth was that the Forest fans drowned out the Barclay all afternoon.

Not from where I was sitting Mr Corn. Just goes to show you can''t rely on a singular testimony.

Mr Corn must need a horn, more modern hearing aids are of course available.😄

Nah, in my normal front row seat well placed to hear both sets of fans singing. If you think the Lower Barclay make a wall if sound you''re dreaming. Totally out sung today by fans supporting a losing team.

We talked about the ''bantz'' between the fans, and Forest getting ''out bantzed'' (?!) It was great, with thought and no little humour.

One of the funniest was the Forest fans trying a ''We''ll sing on our own'' songs, after ages of silence from them!

Oh dear MC, showing yourself up now

That we''ll sing on our own from them was deafening in comparison to the Barclay. You have no idea how little noise you make. It''s embarrassing.

Eek eek

Cant mods ban obvious trolls like Mervyn the maggot.

Wasnt at the game today, isn''t ca ncfc fan.

Then Dundee seems to be on every thread trying to relate everything toba Scottish league about as relevant and important as Mervyn himself.

If they could just partake in a hobby where they microwave their own genetalia this forum can get back to bejng its usual average self

[quote user="DundeeFc"]you''re gonna win fuck all ..and sheep shagging b@stards was the chant to the Aberdeen fans today as we held them to a a draw ..putting an end to their title challenge.[/quote]

Which game were you at ....Dundee v Aberdeen or Hearts v Hibs ?

No streams? How do plastics claim to know so much about how players are playing? What informs your "expert" opinion that you feel the burning need to share with real fans who go to games?

We make stuff up. Where do you get your "expert" opinions from? Rusty sherriff''s?!

Why do you have a burning need to do nothing but criticise our players and/or fans?I haven''t seen one post from you that praises players, manager, club or fans. Why do you pretend to be a fan when you clearly hate NCFC?

[quote user="Daz Sparks"][quote user="Mervyn Corn"]Inconvenient truth was that the Forest fans drowned out the Barclay all afternoon.[/quote]
[/quote]

Agreed...I sit in the Upper next to the Snakepit and we outsang them all afternoon!