Sign in to follow this  
Move Klose

In Talks With New Signing

Kingston Yellow wrote the following post at 22/03/2015 7:41 PM:

Purple - "The player being referred to is Arsenal''s Akpom"

Can''t see this being true. The complete opposite to the sort of loan signing AN described. Unproven and no goals.

I think there may be something in this and purple is right

Freeman has stated that Akpom was at Carrow Rd on Saturday having talks and that Forest also interested. But then there are 12 clubs interested. He is a 19 years old being labelled the new Thierry Henry apparently!

On what evidence is Akpom better than Murphy?

I didn''t answer my own question. Unless you''re claiming that Akpom is a realistic replacement for Grabban?

LDC seems concerned about age, and proven ability with regards to Josh. On that score, Akpom is younger, has less experience and has scored fewer first team goals than Josh. In fact, Akpom is yet to score a first team goal, including when he has been on loan in League One.

He''s been out on loan twice before....yet to score a goal in 1st team football......I would have thought that an established goal scorer would be far more preferable than a role of this particular dice, however great ''his potential''.

[quote user="Tim Dawson"]Has it been confirmed Morty?[/quote]If Twitter is to be believed, yes.

[quote user="The Walking Man "]And there was me thinking it was going be Fabio Quagliarella...[/quote][:D]