Sign in to follow this  
Move Klose

In Talks With New Signing

From Chris Goreham twitter:

Hearing that Dougie Freedman told @BBCRNS that a player Forest were trying to sign was holding talks with #ncfc today. Not sure who.

very interesting. Would be expensive i''d imagine seeing as they spent £11m on him. Hopefully just a loan (if we have to pay anything near that at the end). Would be a fantastic loan signing.

Seems unlikely Fulham will release McCormack as relegation possible. If promoted would you want City to pay £11m for RM. Why would Forest gamble on RM for an only possible play off push when next season Assombalonga will be fit who looks bargain at £5.5m compared to McCormack.

Think you need to reconsider City target.

Lol, Ziggy stardust more like which I think Bor mentioned last time you brought him up!

[quote user="DundeeFc"]Ziggy Gordon will be you''re next signing from accies[/quote]
Do you not have a messageboard for Dundee Utd?

At this stage I only want a loan - and I suspect it will be an option while grabban regains fitness.

If we dont get promoted we will need entirely different signings to those if we do.

[quote user="DundeeFc"]feeble minded cretin ? lol never been called that before 10 out of 10 for an insult ..☺[/quote]

And totally unnecessary, what''s that all about?

So Daz, you''re the one who didn''t realise that there are 2 teams in Dundee, yet this DundeeFC fellow is the feeble minded cretin? Mega and, if you will, LOL.

BTW, feeble minded and cretin are pretty much the same thing. Maybe try engaging brain before typing?

[quote user="STFU"]So Daz, you''re the one who didn''t realise that there are 2 teams in Dundee, yet this DundeeFC fellow is the feeble minded cretin? Mega and, if you will, LOL.

BTW, feeble minded and cretin are pretty much the same thing. Maybe try engaging brain before typing?[/quote]
Frankly, I could not care less how many teams there are in Dundee, he comes onto a NCFC forum posting nonsensical tripe, and rarely if ever offers anything of value to debate about.

[quote user="DundeeFc"]Ziggy Gordon will be you''re next signing from accies[/quote]

Helmet!!

With hand shaped like a fist and shaking it from side to side. Describes you best

I keep trying to think who it could be but tbh I cannot think of any names, Rickie lambert ?