Sign in to follow this  
joe

who stays and goes if neil gets us up

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"]Why is that a cop out?Hasn''t he actually answered the question posed by the thread?[/quote]Yes. But you haven''t......Well?[/quote]Fuck off fella, get your attention elsewhere.[/quote]

No attention needed.  Would just prefer to see you give us a footballing opinion rather than playing games goading other posters. I''m sure Shyster is quite capable of looking after himself.

[/quote]Lol. I don''t give a flying frig in a doughnut what you want.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"]Why is that a cop out?Hasn''t he actually answered the question posed by the thread?[/quote]Yes. But you haven''t......Well?[/quote]Fuck off fella, get your attention elsewhere.[/quote]No attention needed.  Would just prefer to see you give us a footballing opinion rather than playing games goading other posters. I''m sure Shyster is quite capable of looking after himself.[/quote]Lol. I don''t give a flying frig in a doughnut what you want.[/quote]You haven''t attempted to answer the op on this thread, rather just barge in and catch out other posters.  This board has been quite a lot more civilised recently,  funny that, with you not posting much.  Hardly any threads turning into slanging matches.  Stick to footballing stuff, Morty, answer the threads - like this one maybe?

[quote user="mrs miggins"]another cop out from $hitster, who''d have have thought. Enjoy your BNP convention tomorrow.[/quote]As you should be aware by now, I''m not an extremist -- I''m conservative in my politics, but I''m voting UKip this time around because the former haven''t been tough enough on people of your ilk - people with tiny minds, yet a vast array of PC shibboleths that they hurl in anyone''s direction they disagree with.Because they despise the truth.

[quote user="morty"]Shyster, click this.Bowie.[/quote][:D]That was a fantastic find from the vaults and if they still did TOTP''s we''d get the likes of Will.i.am, Biebor etc, miming.

and this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoAKGTeKlZs

great little film/documentary. Unfortunately you may not want to watch it because it''s by the BBC (which you state is just left wing propaganda...along with pete, the forum moderator).

[quote user="lake district canary"]This is the NCFC football section of the forum. Please could you take this politics/music chit chat stuff somewhere else? Like here? 

[/quote]Bless. Like anyone cares about your opinion.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="morty"]Shyster, click this.Bowie.[/quote][:D]That was a fantastic find from the vaults and if they still did TOTP''s we''d get the likes of Will.i.am, Biebor etc, miming.[/quote][Y]

[quote user="mrs miggins"]and this:

great little film/documentary. Unfortunately you may not want to watch it because it''s by the BBC (which you state is just left wing propaganda...along with pete, the forum moderator).[/quote]Judging by the post previous to yours, I thought the tw@t in the hat was forum moderator.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="mrs miggins"]and this:

great little film/documentary. Unfortunately you may not want to watch it because it''s by the BBC (which you state is just left wing propaganda...along with pete, the forum moderator).[/quote]Judging by the post previous to yours, I thought the tw@t in the hat was forum moderator.[/quote]

The tw@t in the hat is trying to get through to some of your massive egos.  Wasting my time, I know, after all, your egos are the only things you know anything about..........

And that just about wraps up the latest morty/lake district canary Bitchfight, this week''s guest stars were shyster and mrs miggins. Tune in next week-or possibly sooner-for the next pointless thread derailment.