Sign in to follow this  
sonyc

Any players who may want to send Hughton a message at BHA?

I was thinking Wes may really be up for the Brighton match given that he was often left out of the teams under Hughton. And he seemedto be so unhappy that he considered leaving as he was frustrated. But any others who may want to impress the ex boss?

Whatever, I think the team are flowing so well that Neil and the team will simply see BHA as the next potential 3 points and will play down the Hughton factor

[quote user="Crafty Canary"]Bassong?[/quote]I get the feeling Hughton''s girlfriend may well have an off day against Brighton Angry [:@]

[quote user="can u sit down please"]I''ve got a message.

Good riddance![/quote]You weren''t a Hughton fan mate?You kept that quiet.[;)]

Thanks for keeping us up and our best PL finishing position.

Sorry you spunked the wheelbarrow of PL cash on a load of crud signings And tried to shoehorn them into a flawed strategy.

Good luck with your future career. I don''t doubt that you did your best for us.

LDC says "hi".

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]Thanks for keeping us up and our best PL finishing position.

Sorry you spunked the wheelbarrow of PL cash on a load of crud signings And tried to shoehorn them into a flawed strategy.

Good luck with your future career. I don''t doubt that you did your best for us.

LDC says "hi".[/quote]Hahaha!  Wouldn''t be surprised if LDC sent Hughton letters written in purple ink.

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]Thanks for keeping us up and our best PL finishing position.

LDC says "hi".[/quote]LDC does ***ing not say "hi".  What LDC says it that there will be a few on our side who will relish the contest - but they will know it will be a tough one, given Brighton''s improvement recently.     What we will want - after we have played them - is for them to do well as they play both Bn''mth and Watford at home later on.  So, a win for us there, followed by a resumption of their revival under Hughton - hopefully helping us by taking points off our closer rivals.

Apologies, though no need for the sweariness.

So what you are saying is "it would be good if we beat Brighton and then they beat the other teams around us."

With that kind of insight, you should try punditry.

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]Apologies, though no need for the sweariness.

So what you are saying is "it would be good if we beat Brighton and then they beat the other teams around us."

With that kind of insight, you should try punditry.[/quote]Well its a bit better than saying "LDC says ''hi'' "

I''ve got a message for him.

It''s ''how on earth do you get a managers job in football and how do you sleep at night when opening your pay slip up every month''

"alartz wrote ''how do you sleep at night when opening your pay slip up every month'' "

To quote from Rainer Wolfcastle:

"On top of a huge pile of money with many beautiful ladies."