Sign in to follow this  
pete

A man in demand

Chuba being chased by up to 7 clubs including Ipswich, currently with U 20''s will go to club who can give him most playing time. Will that be City? probably not as long as Jerome remains fit so might lose him. But needs to decide by 26th when still with U 20''s and has talked to City so hopefully in pole position. Chuba highly rated at Arsenal the new Henry.

See article

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/27106/?

If he''s looking for game time then we can forget about signing him. Unless he''s happy with coming on in the 85th minute every other week! It would take something monumental for him to shift Jerome out of the team

I rate Lewis Grabban above Cameron Jerome - Yes goals are important and we can all count who has the most, but I think Grabban is above Jerome in terms of what he brings to the team...

Jerome and Grabban offer different things to the team - yet both are very comfortable playing the single striker role.  Jerome has continued to score important goals all season, especially since Grabban''s injury but equally, the goals from Howson, Wes and Johnson have been as important. In his barren spell just before Adams left, Grabban''s confidence was shot and some were event suggesting he should be loaned out, but he''s one of many who look a different player under Alex Neil. I''ve been impressed by Jerome''s fitness levels, he''s played at least 80 mins in pretty much all of the games since Grabban got injured.  An injury or sending off for him at this stage of the season would be really damaging.

I hope recent departure of head in recruitment doesnt reflect on failure to sign this lad, clearly something bad has happened and McNally had enough