Sign in to follow this  
......and Smith must score.

Watford fan critically injured

You''re probably right. It was probably all those Islamites what done it.The only link I can see between football violence, and whatever it is Shyster is on, is that both issues can be dealt with in the same way.Hear me out.Football violence is done by such a small percentage of people interested in football (I have not used the word ''fans'' on purpose). If they want to kick lumps out of each other, that''s fine. So long as it doesn''t affect the other 99.9%.Same thing for religious extremism. There is such a small percentage of religious followers of any kind who are radicalised, in the same way as it''s only a small percentage of people ignorant enough to believe that all people of certain religions are here to destroy our society as we know it.Yet, they all take up a lot of noise in discussions.My idea? Put all football hooligans onto a remote island. They''ll sort it out themselves until the problem disappears, and while they do it, I don''t have to hear about it.Then, use the exact same method on the other 2 groups mentioned above.End result? World peace.

Is that right bor??

https://shariaunveiled.wordpress.com/2013/09/22/evidence-mounting-that-hitler-was-a-muslim-and-practiced-islam/

Also Muslim have had wars for centuries the amount of people killed by Hitler is dwarfed by the ahem religion of peace.

So it''s yourself that''s ignorant in the extreme. Have a nice day

[quote user="The ghost of Michael Theoklitos"]My idea? Put all football hooligans onto a remote island. They''ll sort it out themselves until the problem disappears, and while they do it, I don''t have to hear about it.[/quote]Isn''t that how Australia happened?

[quote user="Frank"][quote user="The ghost of Michael Theoklitos"]My idea? Put all football hooligans onto a remote island. They''ll sort it out themselves until the problem disappears, and while they do it, I don''t have to hear about it.[/quote]Isn''t that how Australia happened?[/quote]No, that was just a group of petty criminals, hand picked due to their ability to play cricket better than those left behind.[;)]

Notwithstanding some of the history lessons, many of us will remember the night we got through to the Play Off Final and the behaviour of the Wolves support.

A bunch of Neanderthal morons then and a bunch of Neanderthal morons now.

[quote user="Maccys Back"]Is that right bor??

https://shariaunveiled.wordpress.com/2013/09/22/evidence-mounting-that-hitler-was-a-muslim-and-practiced-islam/

Also Muslim have had wars for centuries the amount of people killed by Hitler is dwarfed by the ahem religion of peace.

So it''s yourself that''s ignorant in the extreme. Have a nice day[/quote]

I''m just pleased, as a Christian, that my religion has been one of peaceful and friendly co-existence over these last millenia.

[quote user="Maccys Back"]Is that right bor??

So it''s yourself that''s ignorant in the extreme. Have a nice day[/quote]
So your argument is that millions of people, over thousands of years, have killed more people than the number of people killed by the Germans in World War Two.
I can''t argue with that really, but I can''t see how it''s any kind of supportive argument.

......and a 13 year old FFS![url]http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/mobile/uk-england-31851233[/url]

whos to say he was attacked by football fans at all

it might just have been lowlife scum

still remember going to the play of finals in cardif the night before we stayed in caffilly and the locals had a massive dust up with each other

people in hospital ect ect riot vans the next morning stood next to this woman moaning about all the football fans fighting the night before

I know what your saying but there seems to be hundreds of witnesses who state it was undoubtedly football related.

I hope the attacker/s were Caucasian or there is a risk of meltdown the way this thread seems to have developed.

Best wishes to the gentleman and his family.

Maccy''s Back wrote the following post at 13/03/2015 10:00 AM:

Why you hoping he''s an Irish Asian jenko!?

No but I suspect you are !😜

Maccy''s Back ~ ''Ever thought of working with Cage Herman? You''d fit in a treat with them''

I doubt very much if ''head-up-ones-anus'', Herman has heard of CAGE, Maccy.

Because of their exposure UK charities have ceased funding the scum bast*rds -- still other evil apologist groups being funded though.

In other news it''s the Metropolitan Police who''re to blame for three girls leaving the country to join terrorists.

Yeah, I know.

How is the Watford fan, btw? -- has his family raised money beyond their dreams on Facebook or some such yet?

I can''t wait for the General Election to be over, and see you disappear again, taking your amateur rabble rousing, sociopolitical commentaries with you.

[quote user="STFU"]I can''t wait for the General Election to be over, and see you disappear again, taking your amateur rabble rousing, sociopolitical commentaries with you.[/quote]GFY hippy.Are you one of the bell-end, anti-capitalist protesters who occupied the wrong building ''123 Pall Mall'' earlier? Stick out tongue [:P]Big Smile [:D]I wouldn''t bet against it.

''GFY hippy''?

Well, that juxtaposition of modern, snappy, cool textspeak and outdaded, meaningless insult are almost Farage-esque.

Anyway, no, I hadn''t even heard of this protest. However it took me about 5 minutes to find out that the organisers already knew that the building was the former IoD building, not the current one.

Shame you didn''t bother checking, but just blundered blindly in with the first thing that came to mind. Again, just like dear old Nigel.

Still, as long as there''s sheep like you around he''ll probably do ok for himself.

PEACE OUT.

Strange with hippies it''s always somebody elses property they use. They ought to go and make their own buildings out of materials they have made themselves. You can''t knock capitalism whilst at the same time taking advantage of all its benefits.

And, STFU, it''s too convenient to say they were aware of what they were doing - the idle bastards invaded an empty building because they hadn''t updated their "intelligence" (utter dickery) and couldn''t face the ignominy of having to walk back to their hovels or pub and admit their incompetence.

So much for "educating" these turkeys to tertiary level. Waste of money, time and resources.