Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 33

Good Luck Paul, no pressure at all mate just do your best like we all do through the season.I never bet against The Canaries, but this week I have no choice but to select in the Bulgarian leagueLUDOGORETS v Botev Plovdiv (Bulgaria''s Canaries!) - HOME WINFor Dundee, firstly a heartfelt thanks for doubling my bet last week.Secondly, I think we''ll win a nervy game 3-2I''m honoured to be representing the Pups on the Hallowed Turf at half time on Saturday with my good friends Graham, Ian and Mandie.Give us a wave and a cheer! I did try and persuade Eddie to come on the pitch, but by the time he would have hobbled from the blankets to the centre circle the cheque would have cleared with the bank [;)]Leedscanary

I''d just like to remind everyone that I beat DDD in a foot race from Carrow Road to the Nelson....

Thanks to Gingerpele the rota is sorted now FTW : -

April  4th – Norfolkbroadslim

April 11th – City-til-I-die

April 18th – Yankee

April 25th – Feedthewolf

May  2nd – DDD

May  9th – Gingerpele

I don''t normally do this but this week I''m going for a win for our beloved Canaries. They won''t let us PUPs down on our big day.

Norwich City          v          Nottingham Forest          Home Win

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]The German 3. Liga.Holstein Kiel to win at home against Jahn Regensburg.Holstein Kiel, in second but by no means assured of promotion, with an 8-4-2 and 18/7 home record.Jahn Regensburg, rock bottom, and with a 1-1-13 and 11/37 away record.The current odds are an attractive 1/2, probably reflecting Holstein Kiel''s so-so home record.Good luck to all![/quote]Dang, beat me to it. So off to the Netherlands.AJAX to beat ADO Den Haag.Ajax on good form and a good home record and ADO have only 6 points from 13 away games.Good luck all PUPS[Y]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

I''d just like to remind everyone that I beat DDD in a foot race from Carrow Road to the Nelson....

April 18th – Yankee

April 25th – Feedthewolf

May  2nd – DDD

May  9th – Gingerpele

[/quote]Wonderful! Many thanks Gingerpele [:)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

April 18th – Yankee

April 25th – Feedthewolf

May  2nd – DDD

May  9th – Gingerpele

[/quote] Im ok for the 11th NN   

Off to France this week, Lyon v Nice HOME win please.

For the Norwich bet, a Norwich three nil win.

Good luck all

Top of the table Burton to beat a relegation threatened Tranmere away from home in League Two.

Norwich bet - 2-0 with Jerome scoring first.

Good luck all.

Conference South for me, Bromley to beat Staines.

City Bet....Norwich to win 2:1

Good luck PuPs, will be be giving you a cheer at half time.

I''m also going for a home win for Fylde v. Hyde.

Fylde are W12 D3 L2 F36 A14 at home and Hyde are W0 D3 L15 F16 A54 away.

Good Luck, TGD!

As for the Norwich bet ~ Howson to score any time!

Good Luck, Dundee!

Chelsea to beat Hull for me.

For the Norwich bet Wes to score anytime.

Good luck TGD, Dundee and all. Also well done to Leedscanary for winning last week!

Very late after a busy week but I''ll go with Fylde to beat Hyde because it sounds fun.

Norwich bet simply Norwich to win. We desperately need to!

[quote user="DundeeFc"]for the Norwich v Nottingham forest bet I will put £3 on correct score Norwich 3 - 2 forest at 25/1. at William hill ..and £3 on Jerome to score first and Norwich win at 11/2 . thanks for chance to pick ..and for the other bet I will go for Dundee v Aberdeen draw 10/3 ... good luck 😁[/quote]

Thank you for these Dundee. Both or either outcomes would be fantastic for us. This will add to our enjoyment tomorrow in what''s going to be a momentus day for us PUPs. I''ve placed the bets with Bill Hill and we have : -

Correct score Norwich 3 - 2 Forest

£3.00 Bill Hill

25/1

£78.00

Jerome to score first and Norwich win

£3.00 Bill Hill

11/2

£19.50

Good luck and have a great day buddy wherever you are.

Apologies for the tardiness of my pick.

My nap this week is

- Barnet vs Welling - Home win

For the match bet - us to win 6 - 2.

Good luck everyone, the very best of luck Drinks & Dundee. Here''s hoping for a nice, juicy double d this weekend!

Good evening to all you PUPs, as anybody who has been put in charge of the final six will tell you there is a mixture of excitement and responsibility when picking and I must thank you all for your selections, I have literally looked at all of them. (its certainly given me some ideas for my holiday destination this year!)

I don''t like to pick early kick offs as this can finish your bet before it''s started but I really liked two and finally decided to include one in the six.

Enough waffle so here are "our" six for this weekend.

We start with the early kick off, 1pm Sat.

Holstein Kiel V Jahn Regensburg Home win.

Then 3pm on Saturday we have;

Flyde V Hyde Home win

Lyon v Nice Home win

Gillingham v Colchester Home win (my pick)

Blackpool V Leeds Away win

and we hopefully cash in on Sunday afternoon with

Viktoria Pizen v Slovan Liberec Home win

Hopefully this will complete a great weekend for us Pups.

All we ask now is a victory against Forest and I hope Kevin, Mandie, Graham and Ian have a great day tomorrow

Finally another thank you to NN for giving me this opportunity this week.

TGD

P.S. Nutty, the 4th is fine, thank you. I really hadn''t expected to be chosen this season. It will be both a pleasure and a privilege.

Also, I would like to say a belated congratulations to Kev for his great win last week.

Brilliant Drinks! Thank you for such a fantastic and exciting final six. You''re right about selecting the six. One of the features this season has been the amount of different games suggested. And I make it you had 28 including Gillingham. I''m sure this is the best team of PUPs ever. Anyway, let''s get to it! I''ve placed the six with Bill Hill and the potential pay out is a mouth watering £175.78. Here are the details : -

Holstein Kiel

8/15

1:00 Sat

Purple

Flyde

1/7

3:00 Sat

Yankee, Cosmic, AJ

Lyon

8/15

FTW, Mandie, Vindo

Gillingham

7/5

Drinks

Leeds

EVS

Gregt, Lapp

Viktoria Pizen

1/10

7:15 Sun

Sid, Angry

What a fantastic win this would be. Between Drinks and Dundee we could have a £200 start to the next presentation pot. Hope you PUPs have a great day tomorrow. Wherever we are at approx 3.55pm we can feel proud of what we''ve achieved together. And the four PUPs on the pitch are our representatives and everyone in the stadium will see the huge cheque showing that £881 you''ve all helped to raise. Good luck everyone[:)]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]P.S. Nutty, the 4th is fine, thank you. I really hadn''t expected to be chosen this season. It will be both a pleasure and a privilege.

Also, I would like to say a belated congratulations to Kev for his great win last week.[/quote]

You came 2nd in the league last season ''slim. 36/38 95%! I''m glad your back and you''d earnt your week.

Sorry, too late to be chosen (as if) but here are my humble suggestions:

a draw between Bournemouth- Middlesbrough, at 11/5

and Norwich to win 3-1 at 12-1.

Good luck everyone.