Sign in to follow this  
Dave

We should be looking to experience?

I''m sure Akpom is a good player, but we have our own young forwards.

If we are looking for another forward surely we should be looking at someone experienced, maybe a premier league striker who is out of favour?

The answer is starring us in the face, The Wolf he isnt getting a game in France and is our player, why oh why people cant see that I dont know. He would be deadly at this level

[quote user="The Phantom "]The answer is starring us in the face, The Wolf he isnt getting a game in France and is our player, why oh why people cant see that I dont know. He would be deadly at this level[/quote]

The contract probably does not allow us to, i agree he could do well at this level and think AN could get the best out of him

[quote user="The Phantom "]The answer is starring us in the face, The Wolf he isnt getting a game in France and is our player, why oh why people cant see that I dont know. He would be deadly at this level[/quote]Except he''s on a season long loan and CAN''T be brought back even if AN wanted to.What''s more, he''s really not the sort of player we need to bolster our ranks at the minute, which ideally would be a player in the mould of Grabban who has pace to burn and is comfortable drifting onto the flanks - neither of which are RVW''s strengths.

Half jokingly I mentioned Shola Amoebi the other day. Not sure if he is getting any gametime at Palace but turned out to be quite useful during his time in the Championship. Just a thought.