Sign in to follow this  
DundeeFc

best fans goal celebration

check out this nutcase hibs fan that runs out from the hearts end after hearts score ..then a hearts fan runs on an smashes him lol.. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6a1AfnyrZZA

[quote user="DundeeFc"]check out this nutcase hibs fan that runs out from the hearts end after hearts score ..then a hearts fan runs on an smashes him lol.. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6a1AfnyrZZA[/quote]

Whereas the truth is that it is a Hearts fan who runs onto the pitch gesturing towards the Hibs fansIt is then a Hibs fans who runs on to the pitch to attack himSurprised that a Scottish football fan would not know this, or think that a Hibs fan would be in the Hearts end. Nor even not know that those sat in silence after a Hearts goal would be Hibs fans.Maybe you are not really a Scottish football fan.

[quote user="DundeeFc"]its actually a hibs fan ..green and white top on are u colour blind ?[/quote]It is not green, it is grey and it looks to be a ''tank top'' over a white shirt. Not a top. The Hibs fan who attacks him comes out from the Hibs side which is to the left of the sctreen and full of non cheering fans. Why might that be ? I also doubt that the chap first on the pitch would be walked past the Hearts fans if he was a Hibs fan.Oh, and even the first comment  by the person who posted the clip states that is the other way round to what you are trying to claim. You are clearly an idiot.

[quote user="CJRV 2014"]Read ya first post you tit. You said a hearts fan attacking a hearts fan.[/quote]

I wish dundee would do one and, why he wants to be on this board is a mystery but he did say hearts attacking Hibs

[quote user="DundeeFc"]its a hibs 60s shirt you wanker[/quote]It is not a football shirt, and stop being rude just because you got it wrong. Also why would a Hibs fan be in the Hearts end in a Hibs shirt ?

hopefully all the ones running on the pitch get bans, its just stupid and embarrassing and risk "their" club getting fines etc.

i dont envy the stewards their jobs.. :(

I wonder, could the dundee chap now explain why a Hibs fan in a Hibs football shirt was stood in the Hearts end of the ground ? As he claimed in his first post.

I forgot all about hearts and hibs since they went down ..be good to see them back next season ..we hate sevco the former rangers ..they should stay dead

be good to get rid of Ross county and St mirren they are English championship bottom teams like Blackpool and Wigan

No. I''m not asking you to prove anything, just to tell us why you think that a Hibs fan was in the Hearts end, before running onto the pitch and taunting Hibs fans. ?My concern is that there may be some on here who don''t believe that you are really a Dundee fan, and that you are nothing but a lying troll. So here is you chance to prove them wrong and defend something that YOU posted.

Then you can tell us what Dundee forum you post on. And whether Dundee Utd fans stand in the Dundee end with Dindee Utd shirts on.

[quote user="DundeeFc"] I''m a Dundee fan from Dundee

[/quote]

So why spend seven days a week posting on a Norwich forum who happen to have a manager from Hamilton ? Sorry but the dots do not join up for me.

It must be rather a sad and lonely existence when your main pont of social contact is through pretending to be someone you are not on a football fans forum. Even more pathetic when you are fooling yourself that other people believe you. Maybe he is one of these solitary figures who roams around various other forums pretending to be someone else. Sounds all very tragic to be honest.