Sign in to follow this  
Rasputin was a C...

Something small that I miss from the Prem

I for some odd reason got to like that strange line up and shake hands thing we did last season in the Prem with that awful music. Don''t know why but it seemed to give the match a sense of occasion. Meh... it''s probably just me being an old fart but I kind of missed it on Saturday.

i too missed this.

as they ran out i thought..... are we missing something, then i remembered but yeah it was different the players just running out.

especially as the entrance music was crap!

I shall definately miss all the Chelski, Man''ure and Arseandall ''fan''s'', that were indiscriminately dotted around me in the City Stand, when we had the sheer audacity to play against such wealthy and popular ''big clubs!'' I know my place "O supporters of real footie teams!" and I realise I''m not ''Worthy''! to adorn the superior shirts of such talented Premiership sides!......

Bring back the SKY sumo wrestler''s, now that''s entertainment!!! ;~)

[quote]i too missed this. as they ran out i thought..... are we missing something, then i remembered but yeah it was different the players just running out. especially as the entrance music was crap![/quote]

What was the entrance music? Missed the game saturday, going tonight though

I liked it when they used Insomnia by faithless, although for now Id prefer Galvanize by the chemical brothers!

The entrance music on saturday was something by Muse.

I think they should use Vertigo by U2.

I am glad the pompous premier music and hand shaking nonsense has gone.  The rousing entrance music would come on the crowd cheer and then all of a sudden that poncy music would start and all the players would shake hands.  No wonder we would start so poorly last year.  All the fire and enthusiasm would be lost by having to shake hadns with 11 blokes you should be kicking!

it was crap whatever it was. sounded more like a swarm of bees than anything else.

I also think we should have Vertigo by U2 or Vegas 2 Times by Stereophonics

[quote]Well for anyone who misses it.. http://s63.yousendit.com/d.php?id=11BEPA5BX15W01OZOY4UTAB28S Now you can play it yourself before every game[/quote]

Links not available mate. Which muse song is it? If its New born then I guess that wouldnt be too bad a song to come out too.

I liked the one they had at ipswich two years ago, twas very energetic. Anythings better than "One vision" or "movin on up" as we have had recently.

[quote]Links not available mate. Which muse song is it? If its New born then I guess that wouldnt be too bad a song to come out too. I liked the one they had at ipswich two years ago, twas very energetic. A...[/quote]

Typical! Bloody internet.

Anyway I haven''t yet heard the new entrance music. Agreed we need something uplifting, anything to help the players and ensure we don''t have those slow-starting games like last year.

[quote]The new entrance music is Hysteria by Muse. I like the song but at Carrow Road it just sounds like noise. Bring back One Vision by Queen.[/quote]

Not a fan of one vision. I prefer energetic songs that are going to pump the crowd up, but as I alluded to earlier, anythings better than movin on up! (If memory serves me didnt we scrap that as they decided we werent movin on up at all and that the song was becoming a tad ironic?)