Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Team for Brighton

An important match for us without a doubt - and with the added Hughton connection, a bit of spice too. I''m sure all our players will be up for this, regardless of any Hughton connection, but Redmond particularly may be on song, after his good showing with the U21''s England side. The back five picks itself, fitness, permitting, but would you play Redmond, or does he have to wait his turn after the good showings of recent weeks of the other players?  The team almost picks itself atm, but AN has always said he will pick a side for a particular match, so we shouldn''t always expect the same side every week.........However, its difficult to see any other team being put out than -                    RuddyWhittaker  Martin Bassong Ollson Howson Dorrans Tettey Johnson                     Wes                   Jeromeimo, with maybe Redmond to come on in the second half if needed.  Hopefully, Hughton will be in for a nasty surprise at the new found strength and confidence of  the players he left behind, 9 or even 10 of which are quite likely to be in the team.

Yorkshire Canary wrote the following post at 31/03/2015 7:18 PM:

5 wins needed out of last 7 games, draws no good anymore. This is a must win game and on paper one of our better opportunities

How many points do we require from the games we don''t win Yorkshire?😂

I said after we beat Ipswich that we needed to win 7 and draw 3 out of 12. Since then we have won 2, drawn 2 and lost 1... So if I stick to that formula we need to win 5 and draw 1 out of 7. As long as the defeat isn''t against Boro.

Not much breathing space, but I think we can do it.

I like the team the OP had too, it would be mine if all are fit. Maybe make a couple of changes for sheffield Wednesday,

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]5 wins needed out of last 7 games, draws no good anymore. This is a must win game and on paper one of our better opportunities[/quote]

Some strange convoluted Yorkshire logic here. One would assume that losses are even less good than draws, but apparently we only have to win five of the remaining games.

Not convinced 5 wins, I think we need 6 wins for auto''s, starting this Friday !

No idea what team will be Friday, has anyone heard about the guy''s who have been away, Whitts, Martin, Tettey and Wessi, are they all likely to be fit ?