Sign in to follow this  
morty

U21's v Fulham.

Tomorrow evening, kick off 7pm.

Completely free. Gratis. Nada.

The U21 matches at Carrow road have been great this season!

[quote user="Mr Jenkins"]Half term and International break.Expecting the usual excellent crowd, maybe even more than usual.[/quote]Hope so[Y]We must be the envy of other clubs with the attendances we get.

It won''t be long before the gates for our our U21''s will be exceeding the Binners first team games.

Far more entertaining as well.

[quote user="Mr Jenkins"]It won''t be long before the gates for our our U21''s will be exceeding the Binners first team games.

Far more entertaining as well
.[/quote]Tbf Jenkins that''s not difficult, but I take your point...............[;)]

[quote user="Jacks Back"]It''s especially fun if you go in with the barclay end projekt! *insert thumbs up symbol here*[/quote]Loving their work[Y]

Not too late to pop down to The Carrow tonight, you can pay on the gate.[:)]

Can the first team please repeat that in the final game of the season! Should sort the weak hearted out!

I could certainly do without the need for a 90th minute penalty save, in the final game, though! Seems we got a third in injury time, but even so.

But for the loss against Fulham last time out we would be top of the league.

Just home ( via the pub)Yes, we scored again in injury time. Fantastic game, Fulham were strong, but we were better.McGrandles had a good game, and got man of the match. Norman was excellent, as was Morris. Hall Johnson was excellent.I love these games, the standard is excellent, and I have yet to see our U21''s lose!

[quote user="morty"]Just home ( via the pub)Yes, we scored again in injury time. Fantastic game, Fulham were strong, but we were better.McGrandles had a good game, and got man of the match. Norman was excellent, as was Morris. Hall Johnson was excellent.I love these games, the standard is excellent, and I have yet to see our U21''s lose![/quote]Good review. I went as well and sat (stood....) with the Barclay end projekt people. Lots of amusing songs including the "shoes off if you hate the sucm" ditty which amused me no end haha. I''m not able to get to many mid week home games so was nice to be able to go tonight and witness us beat a Foolham team!

It''s incredibly tight league forsure Ray. I thought the Fulham hoodoo was alive when they stopped our great run last week. Then again at 2-1 when they got that last minute ppenalty. Hopefully its well and truly laid to rest after the save and third goal.

Another great performance and a debut in the stands for two more of my grandkids. Talking of families we had a father and son on opposite sides tonight in Peter and Ray Grant.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]It''s incredibly tight league forsure Ray. I thought the Fulham hoodoo was alive when they stopped our great run last week. Then again at 2-1 when they got that last minute ppenalty. Hopefully its well and truly laid to rest after the save and third goal.

Another great performance and a debut in the stands for two more of my grandkids. Talking of families we had a father and son on opposite sides tonight in Peter and Ray Grant.[/quote]Ray had a good game too[Y]

[quote user="canary_1902"][quote user="morty"]Just home ( via the pub)Yes, we scored again in injury time. Fantastic game, Fulham were strong, but we were better.McGrandles had a good game, and got man of the match. Norman was excellent, as was Morris. Hall Johnson was excellent.I love these games, the standard is excellent, and I have yet to see our U21''s lose![/quote]Good review. I went as well and sat (stood....) with the Barclay end projekt people. Lots of amusing songs including the "shoes off if you hate the sucm" ditty which amused me no end haha. I''m not able to get to many mid week home games so was nice to be able to go tonight and witness us beat a Foolham team![/quote]I am totally hooked on the U21 games, started going during last seasons cup run and wouldn''t miss them now!

Yeah I''m the same with them. Would like to have gone to more this season but because of other things I''ve not been able to make any mid week games- including all first team home games.I went to all of the home cup games in the season the u21s won the youth cup and Forest and Chelsea away as well. Very good of City to put youth games on for free, i''m sure the young lads can only benefit from a good vocal support.

This is all making me feel rather guilty for not attending reserve games. It''s her indoors fault [:D]

[quote user="canary_1902"]Yeah I''m the same with them. Would like to have gone to more this season but because of other things I''ve not been able to make any mid week games- including all first team home games.I went to all of the home cup games in the season the u21s won the youth cup and Forest and Chelsea away as well. Very good of City to put youth games on for free, i''m sure the young lads can only benefit from a good vocal support. [/quote]Its a brilliant thing, and I can''t understand why other clubs aren''t doing it, or perhaps they are but the fans aren''t grabbing it like we are.Football for free, whats not to like?