Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

Alex Neil

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"]Ok, If you insist.  Not to mention some of them having no sense of humour [:(]  [/quote]Have you considered that you may be desperately and embarrassingly unfunny?[/quote]That is for others to decide. However, what is obvious from your responses is that your ego won''t take anyone making fun of you, however light heated it is.[/quote]Its nothing to do with ego whatsoever. Its about a tired old joke that people have been making here for years. And you''re just going to have to deal with the fact that I really am not interested in engaging in jokey banter with you, no matter how often you try to instigate it.[/quote]

[:D] Delusional much. Why on earth would I want to engage in jokey banter with you, given the way you behave towards some people on here?? 

[/quote]Well you went out of your way to attract my attention just a few posts ago, did you not? And that is the weirdest part of all this, you try and portray me as some kind of evil bully, yet desperately go out of your way to court my attention. Odd.Anyway, I have better things top be doing than feeding you attention.Have a great day.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"]Ok, If you insist.  Not to mention some of them having no sense of humour [:(]  [/quote]Have you considered that you may be desperately and embarrassingly unfunny?[/quote]That is for others to decide. However, what is obvious from your responses is that your ego won''t take anyone making fun of you, however light heated it is.[/quote]Its nothing to do with ego whatsoever. Its about a tired old joke that people have been making here for years. And you''re just going to have to deal with the fact that I really am not interested in engaging in jokey banter with you, no matter how often you try to instigate it.[/quote][:D] Delusional much. Why on earth would I want to engage in jokey banter with you, given the way you behave towards some people on here??  [/quote]Well you went out of your way to attract my attention just a few posts ago, did you not? And that is the weirdest part of all this, you try and portray me as some kind of evil bully, yet desperately go out of your way to court my attention. Odd.[/quote]Again, delusional.  I set out to amuse others, not attract your attention.   Whether or not I actually amused anyone is neither here nor there, but attracting your attention was not on the agenda.  If your ego likes to think it was, that is up to you, but I assure you it wasn''t.  Good day.

[quote user="wcorkcanary"]Errr, werent we discussing Alex Neil, or does the AN stand for ANother thread where LDC and Mort get bitchy.[/quote]Indeed, this whining old biddie following me round the place got boring a long time ago.

[quote user="quentin fulcher"]Mr LCD and mort are displaying some narcissistic behaviour. It is quite entertaining though.[/quote]

[:)] There is no narcissism on my part, I merely point out to Morty his narcissistic and  egoistic behaviour, as and when he displays it.  I made a light hearted post earlier and he pounced on it with all the subtlety of a rampaging elephant.   Nice one.

Oh, and on topic, agree the article is a good read!  AN is the real deal.

[quote user="morty"]Cringeworthy.[/quote]Indeed you are.  You barged in heavy handedly on this thread because everything has to be on your terms - but what you don''t realise is that we can all see it.  Learn to or show a little give and take occasionally and you wouldn''t get any flack from me at all.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"]Cringeworthy.[/quote]Indeed you are.  You barged in heavy handedly on this thread because everything has to be on your terms - but what you don''t realise is that we can all see it.  Learn to or show a little give and take occasionally and you wouldn''t get any flack from me at all.

[/quote]You are fucking delusional, you really are.Your sad little crusade to get a rise and attention ( negative being better than none at all) is plain to see in this thread.You don''t get to joke with me, I have made it pretty clear that I have no interest in your opinions, and have no wish to debate anything with you. Keep the flak up as much as you like fella, you are only serving to make yourself look even more mental and obsessed.Give up your silly game, for everyones sake.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]yay another thread ruined, I thought thats why you two went to ''the other place''?[/quote]What can I say? This idiot has some kind of crusade and clearly won''t give it up.He didn''t like the other place, no one paid any attention to him.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"]Cringeworthy.[/quote]Indeed you are.  You barged in heavy handedly on this thread because everything has to be on your terms - but what you don''t realise is that we can all see it.  Learn to or show a little give and take occasionally and you wouldn''t get any flack from me at all. [/quote]You are fucking delusional, you really are.Your sad little crusade to get a rise and attention ( negative being better than none at all) is plain to see in this thread.You don''t get to joke with me, I have made it pretty clear that I have no interest in your opinions, and have no wish to debate anything with you. Keep the flak up as much as you like fella, you are only serving to make yourself look even more mental and obsessed.Give up your silly game, for everyones sake.[/quote]

You give it up.  You seem to think you can go around throwing insults and not get any comeback.  Stop the insults, be a little bit more gracious - and then this ridiculous feud would stop.  You perpetuate it. You live with it.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"]Cringeworthy.[/quote]Indeed you are.  You barged in heavy handedly on this thread because everything has to be on your terms - but what you don''t realise is that we can all see it.  Learn to or show a little give and take occasionally and you wouldn''t get any flack from me at all. [/quote]You are fucking delusional, you really are.Your sad little crusade to get a rise and attention ( negative being better than none at all) is plain to see in this thread.You don''t get to joke with me, I have made it pretty clear that I have no interest in your opinions, and have no wish to debate anything with you. Keep the flak up as much as you like fella, you are only serving to make yourself look even more mental and obsessed.Give up your silly game, for everyones sake.[/quote]

You give it up.  You seem to think you can go around throwing insults and not get any comeback.  Stop the insults, be a little bit more gracious - and then this ridiculous feud would stop.  You perpetuate it. You live with it.

[/quote]Sorry, have we slipped into a parallel universe where you get to tell me what to do?You''re losing it fella, this is obsessive behaviour.

But then I''m not the one throwing out insults at one particular poster all the time.  I''m merely answering back - and yes, I''m telling you what to do. Stop the unnecessary insults and I can get on with posting without you following me around shovelling your particular brand of unpleasantness in my face at every turn. 

[quote user="lake district canary"]But then I''m not the one throwing out insults at one particular poster all the time.  I''m merely answering back - and yes, I''m telling you what to do. Stop the unnecessary insults and I can get on with posting without you following me around shovelling your particular brand of unpleasantness in my face at every turn. 

[/quote]Lol.Mental.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"]But then I''m not the one throwing out insults at one particular poster all the time.  I''m merely answering back - and yes, I''m telling you what to do. Stop the unnecessary insults and I can get on with posting without you following me around shovelling your particular brand of unpleasantness in my face at every turn.  [/quote]Lol.Mental.[/quote]Yes. Absolutely.  I live in hope that sometime you will realise it and give it a rest, instead of being a keyboard obsessed wind up merchant, spoiling a message board by over indulging in your own egotistical warfare.   I''m a harmless poster, so stop attacking me and I will stop giving you flack back, because I would have no reason to. You are in control of it. Stop it and I will stop. Simples.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"]But then I''m not the one throwing out insults at one particular poster all the time.  I''m merely answering back - and yes, I''m telling you what to do. Stop the unnecessary insults and I can get on with posting without you following me around shovelling your particular brand of unpleasantness in my face at every turn.  [/quote]Lol.Mental.[/quote]Yes. Absolutely.  I live in hope that sometime you will realise it and give it a rest, instead of being a keyboard obsessed wind up merchant, spoiling a message board by over indulging in your own egotistical warfare.   I''m a harmless poster, so stop attacking me and I will stop giving you flack back, because I would have no reason to. You are in control of it. Stop it and I will stop. Simples.

[/quote]

Girls, can you arrange to argue in private, this is becoming very tiresome for everybody else

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"]But then I''m not the one throwing out insults at one particular poster all the time.  I''m merely answering back - and yes, I''m telling you what to do. Stop the unnecessary insults and I can get on with posting without you following me around shovelling your particular brand of unpleasantness in my face at every turn.  [/quote]Lol.Mental.[/quote]Yes. Absolutely.  I live in hope that sometime you will realise it and give it a rest, instead of being a keyboard obsessed wind up merchant, spoiling a message board by over indulging in your own egotistical warfare.   I''m a harmless poster, so stop attacking me and I will stop giving you flack back, because I would have no reason to. You are in control of it. Stop it and I will stop. Simples.

[/quote]If I am so awful, why do you continue posting to me? Why keep mentioning my name, and trying to have jokey banter with me?Seriously strange obsessive behaviour.Stop your silly games. Like I told you, I think you are a fucking idiot, and have no interest in anything you have to say.Seriously, it got boring a long time ago.

[quote user="CANARYKING"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"]But then I''m not the one throwing out insults at one particular poster all the time.  I''m merely answering back - and yes, I''m telling you what to do. Stop the unnecessary insults and I can get on with posting without you following me around shovelling your particular brand of unpleasantness in my face at every turn.  [/quote]Lol.Mental.[/quote]Yes. Absolutely.  I live in hope that sometime you will realise it and give it a rest, instead of being a keyboard obsessed wind up merchant, spoiling a message board by over indulging in your own egotistical warfare.   I''m a harmless poster, so stop attacking me and I will stop giving you flack back, because I would have no reason to. You are in control of it. Stop it and I will stop. Simples.

[/quote]

Girls, can you arrange to argue in private, this is becoming very tiresome for everybody else[/quote]Completely agree, it got boring a long time ago.

If you two were my kids, or grandkids for that matter i''d make you look into each others eyes and say '' Fluffy Kiitens'' to each other repeatedly until you both crack a smile and laugh it off.

Taken from the WestCorkCanary Guidebook of child arbitration.

Oh and by the way .....ALEX NEIL!!!!

[quote user="wcorkcanary"]If you two were my kids, or grandkids for that matter i''d make you look into each others eyes and say '' Fluffy Kiitens'' to each other repeatedly until you both crack a smile and laugh it off.

Taken from the WestCorkCanary Guidebook of child arbitration.

Oh and by the way .....ALEX NEIL!!!![/quote]Oh yeah, Alex Neil, I knew there was something else we were talking about[;)]

He''s certainly the most exiting thing thats happened to the Club for a while, he exudes confidence , which infectious. This has had an real positive effect on the way the Club is perceived. We are no longer underperforming, sure we lose the odd game but are in as good form since he arrived as almost any club could hope to be. And if we lose a game, its not because we tried to ''hold what we have'' or ''showed them too much respect''...it''ll be because they scored more than us , pure and simple, it sounds banal , i know ,but we are now an attack minded team and thats what i find exiting about the man.

[quote user="wcorkcanary"]He''s certainly the most exiting thing thats happened to the Club for a while, he exudes confidence , which infectious. This has had an real positive effect on the way the Club is perceived. We are no longer underperforming, sure we lose the odd game but are in as good form since he arrived as almost any club could hope to be. And if we lose a game, its not because we tried to ''hold what we have'' or ''showed them too much respect''...it''ll be because they scored more than us , pure and simple, it sounds banal , i know ,but we are now an attack minded team and thats what i find exiting about the man.[/quote]There are no negatives I can put my finger on.He has ticked the two most important boxes in that he has the players respect, and he is getting the best out of them.

Alex Neil might get Norwich accies promoted before he takes the Glasgow rangers job at the end of the season ..be thankful he turned up to save you''re small team

It''s amazing at how some people can''t see the woods for the trees, AN has came into the league when the playoffs were fast becoming a fantasy dream for this season and now Norwich have a strong chance to not only get tI playoffs but I win the league out right... And people post piffle like this... Get a grip.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]If he doesn''t get us up, there are no guarantees that we''ll offer him a contract. Although he''s done a great job since coming in, its not a foregone conclusion that he''ll be here automatically the following season.[/quote]

@ ANLoyal

If we do an Adams and we don''t win for the whole of next month, would you still want him here to take us up next season?