Sign in to follow this  
TimDim

Mind the gap

The next train arriving is the City Express for the Premier League onlyThis is a first class, non stopping train

The train following will be the Binner Line train, calling at Little Munny, Carnt Hackett, Hopes End, Much Blubbin and Great WhiningPassengers are reminded that this train will terminate at Thorpe Station

The rotters on twtd took it down when I posted it on there. And iI didn''t even put the bit about the Binner Line on that post.They have no sense of humour. Lets hope they don''t drop out of the top six.

I wonder if the dj chap could play Ooops Upside Your Head by the Gap Band at Carrow Road on Sunday, and maybe dedicate it to all the Ipswich fans. Unless the club thought that was too provocative, If not then I suggest we bombard the chap with requests, Anyone know who he is, or how to contact him ?

If you want to beat the opposition - don''t take them too lightly.

1) You will underperform

2) You will motivate them

3) You get a hangover

Any side in this league can take points off you on any given day and even a home draw is a blow where we are at.

Ipswich are a challenge, they want to beat us as much as we want to beat them; possibly more so because they see us as a billy big b0llocks set of fans.

Humility, game plan, determination and facing up to the threat this game and every game from here on in. We can succeed and sides like Ipswich want to take it away from us so lets be ready for a battle.

This was a post to make fun, and throw back an insult originally put our by Ipswich fans. It has nothing to do with the game itself and the teams involved. I''m not sure why you have tried to make it so. There are plenty of other threads, and will be, covering that subject.

Due to staff shortages there will be a restricted service on the Binner

Line for the next two months. Passengers should note that the following stations only will be open. Lower Downe, Much Slyden, Little Hope, Seas (and

Dover), with a replacement bus service for passengers to Much Blubben and Great Whining

Due to unforeseen circumstances the Binner Line excursion to Wembley central, scheduled for next month, has been cancelled.