Sign in to follow this  
joe

automatics gone

That is all I have to say to that didn''t even celebrate either goals, a point is absolutely useless, poor display again, 5 points of the top 2 is too much at this stage, completely gutted once again oh the joys of being a Norwich fan, hooper was terrible once again and tonight ultimately showed how much we miss grabban, the playoffs beckon I''m afraid

Jeez, it is astonishing how fickle people can be: we can''t afford too many more slip-ups but autos are far from out of reach. It may take more belief than some appear to have, though.

I wouldn''t walk under any ladders tomorrow if i were you...and mind the cracks in the pavement. [:D]Oh look..we still have to play Middlseboro at home and Watford have to play Middlesboro too as do Bournemouth.The ONLY time it counts to be in the top two is on Saturday 2nd May at the end of all the fixtures.

[quote user="joe"]That is all I have to say to that didn''t even celebrate either goals, a point is absolutely useless, poor display again, 5 points of the top 2 is too much at this stage, completely gutted once again oh the joys of being a Norwich fan, hooper was terrible once again and tonight ultimately showed how much we miss grabban, the playoffs beckon I''m afraid[/quote]Have you seen the fixtures in the next three rounds of matches?Wolves v DerbyBournemouth v IpswichWatford v MiddlesbroughIpswich v BournemouthDerby v WatfordWatford v MiddlesbroughIf we win our next three games, we will be either in the top two or within touching distance of it. And before you say that won''t happen because we''re rubbish, we won six on the bounce before the Wigan game. Unbeaten away in 2015, one defeat in 11 games. Not the form of no-hopers.Also, what do you do for enjoyment in life? Just curious.

He''s dead right though.

One win in four since cruising past the Scum and unable to beat Wigan or Huddersfield?

Do we deserve automatic?

[quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="joe"]That is all I have to say to that didn''t even celebrate either goals, a point is absolutely useless, poor display again, 5 points of the top 2 is too much at this stage, completely gutted once again oh the joys of being a Norwich fan, hooper was terrible once again and tonight ultimately showed how much we miss grabban, the playoffs beckon I''m afraid[/quote]Have you seen the fixtures in the next three rounds of matches?Wolves v DerbyBournemouth v IpswichWatford v MiddlesbroughIpswich v BournemouthDerby v WatfordWatford v MiddlesbroughIf we win our next three games, we will be either in the top two or within touching distance of it. And before you say that won''t happen because we''re rubbish, we won six on the bounce before the Wigan game. Unbeaten away in 2015, one defeat in 11 games. Not the form of no-hopers.Also, what do you do for enjoyment in life? Just curious.[/quote]

hmmmm 1p5wich having 2 bites at the cherries.hope Boro lose both their games at Watford[:D]

what a pathetic excuse for a supporter.

Having said that, looking at the match thread, posters e.g. ricardo were writing us off the auto''s once their 2nd goal went in. IMO there''s still points to be won for us and points to be dropped by the teams above playing each other.

[quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="joe"]That is all I have to say to that didn''t even celebrate either goals, a point is absolutely useless, poor display again, 5 points of the top 2 is too much at this stage, completely gutted once again oh the joys of being a Norwich fan, hooper was terrible once again and tonight ultimately showed how much we miss grabban, the playoffs beckon I''m afraid[/quote]Have you seen the fixtures in the next three rounds of matches?Wolves v DerbyBournemouth v MiddlesbroughWatford v IpswichIpswich v BournemouthDerby v WatfordWatford v MiddlesbroughIf we win our next three games, we will be either in the top two or within touching distance of it. And before you say that won''t happen because we''re rubbish, we won six on the bounce before the Wigan game. Unbeaten away in 2015, one defeat in 11 games. Not the form of no-hopers.Also, what do you do for enjoyment in life? Just curious.[/quote]Oops, got a couple of fixtures the wrong way round. Point still stands, though.EDIT BUTTON!

[quote user="ruthers1"]He''s dead right though.

One win in four since cruising past the Scum and unable to beat Wigan or Huddersfield?

Do we deserve automatic?[/quote]If we end up scoring more points than the other teams, then yes, we will deserve it.You understand how leagues work, right?

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="joe"]That is all I have to say to that didn''t even celebrate either goals, a point is absolutely useless, poor display again, 5 points of the top 2 is too much at this stage, completely gutted once again oh the joys of being a Norwich fan, hooper was terrible once again and tonight ultimately showed how much we miss grabban, the playoffs beckon I''m afraid[/quote]Have you seen the fixtures in the next three rounds of matches?Wolves v DerbyBournemouth v IpswichWatford v MiddlesbroughIpswich v BournemouthDerby v WatfordWatford v MiddlesbroughIf we win our next three games, we will be either in the top two or within touching distance of it. And before you say that won''t happen because we''re rubbish, we won six on the bounce before the Wigan game. Unbeaten away in 2015, one defeat in 11 games. Not the form of no-hopers.Also, what do you do for enjoyment in life? Just curious.[/quote]

hmmmm 1p5wich having 2 bites at the cherries.hope Boro lose both their games at Watford[:D][/quote]Boooooo, Wolf out! [:P]

Admittedly that was gutting not to win that but there are still plenty of points to be dropped still and I fancy us to win the playoffs if needs be.

Whilst he''s still hugely in credit I have to say i''ve been disappointed with Neil''s tactics over the last two games and I feel we''ve missed out on points as a result.

On Saturday I think we needed Hooper and possibly Redmond on much earlier. I would have started with Hooper and before people point to his performance tonight the key with Hooper is him playing with Wes.

Which brings us on to tonight. I don;t know if tettey had a knock but for me Wes and Tettey start every time if fit. You do not rest players in games you need to win and I think not starting those two cost us tonight. We never had quite the grip on the game we should have had. i also wish he would stop bringing on Tony Andreu who looks well short of the quality required. The subs actually stalled our momentum tonight at a time when we were building pressure.

Big opportunity missed over the last 4 days.

Every team in the hunt has drawn and lost games they shouldn''t have done, that''s Championship football for you. Still 24 points to play for and lots of fixtures involving two of the top eight clubs where points have to be dropped.

Time will tell but the overriding feeling this season is one of inconsistency, some games I feel like we could beat the whole world and others well... not so much...
I don''t think we''ll make the autos, probably somewhere about 80 points, hope to be proven wrong, as for the play offs you''ve got no chance of predicting that, would be amazing to win it.

[quote user="The ghost of Michael Theoklitos"][quote user="ruthers1"]He''s dead right though.

Do we deserve automatic?[/quote]If we end up scoring more points than the other teams, then yes, we will deserve it.You understand how leagues work, right?[/quote]

Yes, but do you understand football? You don''t score points you score goals to EARN them - hopefully by beating inferior teams like Wigan and Huddersfield

[quote user="Jim Smith"]Whilst he''s still hugely in credit I have to say i''ve been disappointed with Neil''s tactics over the last two games and I feel we''ve missed out on points as a result.

On Saturday I think we needed Hooper and possibly Redmond on much earlier. I would have started with Hooper and before people point to his performance tonight the key with Hooper is him playing with Wes.

Which brings us on to tonight. I don;t know if tettey had a knock but for me Wes and Tettey start every time if fit. You do not rest players in games you need to win and I think not starting those two cost us tonight. We never had quite the grip on the game we should have had. i also wish he would stop bringing on Tony Andreu who looks well short of the quality required. The subs actually stalled our momentum tonight at a time when we were building pressure.

Big opportunity missed over the last 4 days.[/quote]Agree about tonight, but even so our substitutes both scored in the end.On Saturday we were dominant and were creating chances right until the final whistle.And it''s been well documented that Tettey can''t play three games in a week, he''ll be back in on Saturday.

If we win our 4 home games and a couple of away games whilst remaining unbeaten then we have a fair chance of the autos. Under that scenario we''d beat Middlesbrough and have room for 2 more away draws.

[quote user="joe"]That is all I have to say to that didn''t even celebrate either goals, a point is absolutely useless, poor display again, 5 points of the top 2 is too much at this stage, completely gutted once again oh the joys of being a Norwich fan, hooper was terrible once again and tonight ultimately showed how much we miss grabban, the playoffs beckon I''m afraid[/quote]Say it ain''t so, Joe please, say it ain''t so

That''s not what I wanna hear Joe

Ain''t I got a right to know

Say it ain''t so, Joe please, say it ain''t so

I''m sure they telling us lies Joe,

Please tell us it ain''t so.

[quote user="ricardo"]Many a slip twixt cup and lip.still many twists and turns to come.[Y][/quote]

Indeed. Still quietly confident. Big point tonight. we''ve had our breather now after 6 wins on the bounce - time to do that again.

Jeez there are some drama queens on this site. Get a grip, there are plenty of points to be gained yet.

[quote user="sgncfc"][quote user="ricardo"]Many a slip twixt cup and lip.still many twists and turns to come.[Y][/quote]

Indeed. Still quietly confident. Big point tonight. we''ve had our breather now after 6 wins on the bounce - time to do that again.[/quote]What this guy said. [Y]