Sign in to follow this  
Alex Moss

Your final top 6 in order?

(Btw, I added the above link from the Cherries forum to my post as I expect it''ll go to form and demonstrate my point!)

Bournemouth

Norwich

Watford

Boro

Derby

Ipswich

That''s what I got on the predictor, us beating Watford on goal difference and the binners making it by a single point

[quote user="Alex "]My biggest fear of the last 7 games is Fridays game, Brighton away. My reason for this is actually Hughton believe it or not. He undoubtably had a talent, and pretty decent record, in getting results for us against the leagues best performers, at the very least we rarely didn''t turn up in those games, and with him in charge against us on Friday I just hope my fears are unfounded. We need to be super up for this, no question. Part of me thinks he owes us for our ultimate relegation last season so here''s his big chance to help right that wrong ;) ;)[/quote]

So Hughton owes us for the ultimate relegation

Nothing to do with the underperforming players especially Bassong

I think goal difference could play a massive part. I think Bournmouth will be top and if Norwich manage to beat Middlesbrough we could be second but it''s going to be tight.

Hopefully we can keep all our players fit and have Grabban back sooner rather than later.

[quote user="DundeeFc"]Celtic Aberdeen Inverness Dundee utd St Johnstone Dundee... that''s my top six[/quote]Although Celtic are the only pro team in that list. The others are all pub teams I thought.

[quote user="93vintage"]BournemouthWatfordMiddlesbroughNorwichDerbyBrentfordI''ll stick my neck out and predict a Brentford vs Norwich playoff final.[/quote]It''s been tight, but if Derby had got a point today then my prediction would have been correct except for Norwich finishing a place higher.A Norwich v Brentford final is very possible. It would be like a home game for them, but I fancy this in preference to meeting Boro at Wembley.