Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

"Pay what you want" tickets....

being trialled at Inverness

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/30715162

could this work? what would you pay to get into Carrow Road?

Would be better if we paid dependent on performance!

Brentford have done this several times in the past - if you have a ground that you don''t sell out it can be a decent way of boosting attendances - so perhaps something for the binmen, but not us.

£20 for most games, £25 for big games and £30 for the derbies imo for this league and another £5 on each for the PL. All cup games should be £10 and kids for a £1 to get crowds and some atmosphere back in those games

That should be the most it costs to watch football! Inc travel and food a day at CR should not be costing me and whoever I go with £100 in total!

[quote user="Darth Catbeard"]Inc travel and food a day at CR should not be costing me and whoever I go with £100 in total![/quote]Same problem that I have Darth.£30-40 for the ticket, approx £40 in petrol, another £6-10 for matchday parking, plus the cost of any food/drink etc makes it an easy £100 for just me to attend a home game and I simply don''t have that amount of spare income (and even if I did, my wife wouldn''t be too impressed that I spent it watching us play).Football has slowly been taken away from the average fan who has bills to pay and kids to feed (never mind take them to games), especially those of us who don''t live local to our clubs and face long and expensive journeys to get there.