Sign in to follow this  
Eadies Left, Hucks Right, Iwans Heed, Holts Laugh!

Postive, Excited and Hopeful

All words that relate to my feelings on this one, just feels like something special could happen, maybe its because it looks like a McNally appointment and I still have confidence in him to suceed, think other board members are dinosours, anyway time to get behind our ambitious new manager!!!

And for those complaining about age, Eddie Howe was younger when he took over at Bournmouth and so was Robinson at MK Dons, Garry Monk was only a year older at Swansea in the top league. Similiar to players in my eyes if your good enough your old enough, come on Alex prove the doubters wrong!!!

Now the dust has started to settle a bit I''m feeling infinitely happier than when Adams was given the job last year. That said it''d be hard to be any more pissed off than when they gave Adams the job full time last year.

For me the thought that Phelan is staying put in his rightful and logical role is of great significance, the thoughtful and steadying hand. It''s hard to imagine there are many young and aspiring mangagers who would see his presence as an issue, it''s the Teflon CV to end all Teflon CV''s so a bit of a ''win win'' I think.

It does strike me as a McNally gig, the lack of Papal Conclave, the lack of spin, faffing and bullshit to which we have become accustomed and it seems he knows we have have an issue with a few under performing egos and needs the sort of character onboard to deal with it.

Quite looking forward to tomorrow''s trip.