Sign in to follow this  
Number 9

Peter Grant

Was convinced, since he is close to Carrow Road, that this Alex Neal stuff is a smokescreen and Mike Phelan will be announced as manager.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Obviously not as close as he thinks he is. That sort of conspiracy theory isnt out of place on here though..[/quote]It was a pretty dumb notion (which certainly wouldn''t rule it out as a pink ''un theory) because Grant seemed to be basing it on the idea that McNally had leaked news of our supposedly false interest in Neil. In fact all the way through all the hard news on this came out of or possibly was leaked by Hamilton, via Scottish journalists.

I heard this interview on Radio Scotland, PG came across as a very bitter man who has a serious problem with McNally. I wonder if he''ll come out to retract his nonsense?!?!?! [:$]

Apples

[quote user="Mr Apples"]

I heard this interview on Radio Scotland, PG came across as a very bitter man who has a serious problem with McNally. I wonder if he''ll come out to retract his nonsense?!?!?! [:$]

Apples

[/quote]

I heard that interview and he didn''t sound at all bitter.

Sorry TC, should have clarified, bitter at McNally...he was very complimentary at the club and Delia et al!

Apples

has grant any history with mcnally? definitely not here where they were not here at the same time, but at Celtic?

Poor old Peter.Great player in his day, and did a decent job for us as captain of an utterly appalling side; the second worst i''ve ever seen - behind Roeder/Gunn''s shower of sh**. But, Christ, he got it wrong as manager. I remember him blaming the 3-2 Hull defeat and Carrow Road on the fans - and he''s been a bitter sod since that day...