Sign in to follow this  
Newton

McNally Listened to again

Adams - sentimental cheapie, strong Norwich connection 3 year contract, gone within 12 mths - stinks of Delia

Neil - Risky signing no Norwich Connection, 1 year rolling contract - definitely McNally

Lets get behind Neil - Delia out

I thought you were going to stop this sort of thing and get fully behind the club."Why dont we get behind the new man rather than worry about Delia ?""As I said lets now get behind the new guy - we going nowhere with out 100% support"

McNally has been responsible for every managerial-related decision since 2009. Hughton was his man and so was Adams. Hughton was a safe pair of hands and our supporter base was unanimously behind him when he was appointed.

Adams was a gamble but we all thought he was a smart tactically astute manager who could inspire with his passion for the club. We were all surprised when he turned out to be a ''442 get stuck in, go out and play!'' type manager. We were all wrong about that. Neil has proven that he employs the type of football we like, isn''t a ''nice guy'', has all the qualities needed to inspire/lead and he will be a success!

McNally has made mistakes. If he was perfect he''d be the CEO at Utd or Arsenal. But I''m sure he''s gotten it right this time!

Miggins & TIL open your eyes, smell the coffee, get your brain in gear

If u cant prove me wrong with facts cut out the slick comments

U both pair both sados

[quote user="Newton"]Adams - sentimental cheapie, strong Norwich connection 3 year contract, gone within 12 mths - stinks of Delia

Neil - Risky signing no Norwich Connection, 1 year rolling contract - definitely McNally

Lets get behind Neil - Delia out[/quote]

I have to agree with Newton. Some must see it has all the hallmarks of Delia when Adams was appointed and with the latest comments with McNally allowed to get his man, backs it all up.

“We looked at a whole list of candidates,

as you might imagine, and lots of names were under consideration, but

for us, as the Board of Norwich City Football Club, he was the unanimous

choice and the first choice.”

[quote user="Newton"]Miggins & TIL open your eyes, smell the coffee, get your brain in gear

If u cant prove me wrong with facts cut out the slick comments

U both pair both sados[/quote]But when people prove you wrong with facts you don''t accept them.

Newton wrote:

TCCANARY wrote the following post at 07/01/2015 3:50 PM:

You''re only moving on because you''ve lost, well I got news for you,

it''s not your ball and you can''t take it home with you so there!

TCC

Dont be silly - I cant lose, it was not that type of post

I have expressed a view which I have tried to justify with a range of facts / interpretations of events

Some have agreed with me some have not - if we all had the same opinions the world would be a very boring place

Could have carried this debate on for weeks as I dont trust her - but thats my view

Thats what the board is for- opinions / views not silly slick point scoring comments

As I said lets now get behind the new guy - we going nowhere with out 100% support

By denying that you''ve lost you''ve actually admitted the defeat, you were killed off by facts, they''ll get you every time.