Sign in to follow this  
rich

official game thread crewe h

same deal as saturday all thoughts on the game here or else this place just gets chaotic again.

team news anyone

Doc not even on the bench. Shacks and Jarret in, looks like Worthy reads these boards!

And Palarse are losing already! Looks like they''re going down

it''s a lively one though maybe we could learn from crewe with their passing, god neil adams is agreeing with me I must be in trouble.

[quote]Doc not even on the bench. Shacks and Jarret in, looks like Worthy reads these boards! And Palarse are losing already! Looks like they''re going down[/quote]

So he might but we''re still losing

We''re losing too. Maybe we''re going with Palace...   

Norwich picking up the pace a bit now. Crewe hanging on by a thread. Snakepit making the Barclay look like a library. Usual stuff

how this game isn''t one-one who knows, what time do the nice archant moderators close the forum tonight btw.

Probably about an hour after the game, i reckon. depends how long it takes to et the match report through.

Although one of the other mods may sign on from home to put some more through ...

Oh lord they''ve just missed another chance....

Celia

About time.

But I wonder how many free kicks we''ll end up giving away before Crewe score again.

safri on whoo. ashton close again,nigel needs to stop running over them black cats, were cursed.

Marney off for Thorne again!!!   Why?

He''s not a winger, get poor knackered Leon off.   I never understand Worthy''s substitutions.

i asked the same question on marney and got told he wasn''t fit so there is probably the answer. looks like a second 1-1, yeah five extra minutes.

1-1 but be heartened that was a much more positive 1-1. palace v norwich saturday, huge crunch relegation six pointerLook forward to the inquest tommorrow and hope were all much happier tonight.

night all

Unbelievable. On another day it would have been 6-1. The ball just wouldn''t go in! We should take heart though, going on that performance there won''t be too many teams survive Norwich this season, things are looking promising.

Plus, Norwich''s unbeaten season continues! Will anyone be able to beat us this season? Doubtful

Another disappointing result but (second half particularly) a much much better performance and could have scored four or five. Sounded like Safri, Hughes & Marney played well and Leon, Deano & Hux finding form. Also sounds like Fleming was caught out for pace - but the same could also be said of Shax at one point.

Things set up nicely for the Palace game.

Luton beat S''pton (shame!!!!)

Brkovic of Luton would do nicely for City dontchathink?