Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Gary Holt

A whole hearted player, pots, valued by Lambert, good at the Academy at Norwich and moved on to management where he made a really good start at Falkirk with a young team.  Now had experience as assistant of a championship club manager this season.  So a very good cv, a great motivator and good with young players.   Surely a manager in the making at some stage, whether for us or someone else. 

A bit surprised he wasn''t given the caretaker''s job, but then Phelan does have seniority in terms of experience overall I suppose.  The fact that he is being kept on is encouraging - and a future manager in the making? 

Haven''t you got some deal with Tilly( or suchlike), Lakey, where you cough up a tenner for every new thread you start in 2015 ?If so , then that''s a very easy ten quid that you''ve just handed over to Tilly''s slush fund.A bit of a weak thread , tailor made for a round of the endless speculation that I was under the impression that you vehemently disliked.As for Holt....well who knows ? Lets see how Neil and him get on before we start rabbiting on about the next manager. They''ve not even kicked a ball in anger yet !!!

[quote user="Reggie Strayshun"]Haven''t you got some deal with Tilly( or suchlike), Lakey, where you cough up a tenner for every new thread you start in 2015 ?If so , then that''s a very easy ten quid that you''ve just handed over to Tilly''s slush fund.A bit of a weak thread , tailor made for a round of the endless speculation that I was under the impression that you vehemently disliked.As for Holt....well who knows ? Lets see how Neil and him get on before we start rabbiting on about the next manager. They''ve not even kicked a ball in anger yet !!![/quote]

Do keep up, there''s a good chap.  Its a £5''er a month to PUPS either way and January is already sorted. 

Nothing to do with speculation either, nor anything to do with the "next" manager. Just that Holt may play a bigger role at some stage and that he has obvious qualities we should nurture for the future - and if anything, more an affirmation of the strength we have at our club, than anything else.

OK, OK.  I was kind of along the right lines. What''s a fiver between friends ?And , well, to ask the vague , open ended question as to whether Holt could be a new manager in the making, not once, but TWICE in the same post is speculation, in my book.......