Sign in to follow this  
barclayboys

Match stream v Bournemouth

Vipleague is the only one that has it listed that i could find. Will find out in 10 if it works.

[quote user="barclayboys"]Usual Saturday thread, has anybody tracked down a stream for today, thanks in advance[/quote]

One running down past my front door today....................nothing apart from that.

These fan interviews on RN are absolutely agonising! ..From rubbish manager that will get us relegated because he''s not a ''name'' to he''ll be great just because he''s young and we''ve always done well with Scottish managers!!!???

I despair!

[quote user="Herman "]Vipleague is the only one that has it listed that i could find. Will find out in 10 if it works.[/quote]not working :(

I''ve heard Bradley Johnson called a lot of things on here but this has to be the first anyone has ever called him lazy!

[quote user="im spartacus"]dishonest bunch of w@nkers the lot of them !!!!! sort it out Alex
[/quote]

Could you give an indication as to why to those of us who have no idea what is occurring. Thanks.

Already had.  Nothing listed.[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="ref89"]RIP Wiziwig[/quote]only that url...try.to at the end...[/quote]

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[quote user="im spartacus"]dishonest bunch of w@nkers the lot of them !!!!! sort it out Alex[/quote]

Could you give an indication as to why to those of us who have no idea what is occurring. Thanks.

[/quote]well going back to the bournemouth goal whittaker turned inside out  on their left and bradley johnson stood looking gormless as matt ritchie drifts in to smash home... Darel Russel was moved off the fence to say it was rubbish all round....

[quote user="Clint"]I''ve heard Bradley Johnson called a lot of things on here but this has to be the first anyone has ever called him lazy![/quote]

We conceded because Johnson could not find the time to track back and defend. Ergo he is lazy.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[quote user="im spartacus"]dishonest bunch of w@nkers the lot of them !!!!! sort it out Alex[/quote]

[/quote]Fairly even gameCity have had most shots.Commentry says we have been wasteful from more attacking opportunities.

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[quote user="im spartacus"]dishonest bunch of w@nkers the lot of them !!!!! sort it out Alex
[/quote]

[/quote]

Fairly even game

City have had most shots.

Commentry says we have been wasteful from more attacking opportunities.
[/quote]

Thanks Ricardo. Maybe this is the week where fortune finally lands on our side.

Poor decision according to radioNow Bennett injuredSeems like Ref has this down as a home win.