Sign in to follow this  
Horse Renoir

Scum Fans

I love how they go all quiet or bugger off when you bring up their reprehensible record of stealing from/defaulting (What''s the difference?) charities. Their scummy club chose to steal money from St.John''s ambulance so they could gain some finical footing to be able to pay off criminals like Chopra''s gambling debts.

Not to mention how fickle their fan are, a few years in the Championship and they shrink to pathetic home attendances and even more pathetic away attendances. They''d argue that they haven''t had much to cheer, well your neighbours got 24k home attendances in L1 even before Lambert got us going, almost all of us gave up our season ticket rebate to keep the club going in L1 and to buy Grant Holt.

How dare they invade our messageboard and act all high and mighty because of their temporarily higher league position? We paid our debts and couldn''t spend as much as we went through the leagues and tried to establish ourselves because we''re not some scumfu(k, grubby, little club who spends what they can''t afford then rips off of charities to pay our way.

To all binners, get off of our messageboard and go and support a decent club like Colchester. With all the sh!t your pathetic, stealing, scummy little club has done in the past few years I have no idea how you can live with yourself continuing to support them.

Like your deluded, classless pathetic small amount of fans often preach ''form is temporary, class is permanent''

Can''t wait ''till ME starts to call in his debt

you have to not let it concern you, they''re just very excited about the thought of doing better than us finally. However, seeing as though we''re only half way through the season, it''s very amusing the thought of it blowing up in they''re face. Failure on they''re part will be even harder to take seeing as though they''re sitting in second. :)

I wonder who will have the last laugh this season.

Sorry but St.John''s ambulance service are responsible for saving my nans life. But that scummy club felt the need to rip them off and devalue all of the donations given to them so they could survive to pay off people like Chopra''s gambling debts and it makes me fume.

If Norwich ever did the same (Which they wouldn''t because we''re a community club with too much class) I''d cut all ties with them immediately. I just don''t get how binners have the audacity to come on here and berate us after how pathetically scummy their club has acted recently.

If we refused to pay our debts we could have bought more players in the PL and maybe survived. But we''re

not like that. Things like this and our season ticket rebate saga are why I''m so proud to support this great club!

Thing is Darth and it may seem incredible but they are jealous of our club and our City. I can''t understand this, of course there must be rivalry and on the day of the game it borders on hate but this pathetic niggling and invading of this board is sad.

They have a massive chip on their shoulders. Now of course its not all of them. I have many binner friends who are intelligent people and successful in our community but the knuckle draggers are more in number.

"Inferiority complex"  You can say that again.I read their TWTD forum a lot and sometimes I think many of them know more abour City than I do.  They are obsessed and make the  same silly jokes time and time again.

Fantastic post Darth. And all so true. I reckon they''ll avoid this thread. They''ll be too ashamed to post. Or they should be.....

When Portsmouth went into administration their fans organised a collection to pay off the debt that the club owed to St Johns Ambulance.

Anyone know if the binners did the same?

A draw would be best. But a thrashing for the binners, leading to loss of confidence, leading to a plummeting would be ideal. Or a dream.

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]Shame they can''t sign Danny Shittu and Stefan Kuntz.

[/quote]They''ve been keeping a close eye on Anil Koc.

They''re sh!te! Teams aren''t up for games against them like they are against us. They have succeeded because McCarthy has got them out-working most teams, they''re nothing like our last promotion winning team as they have no technical ability or creativity whatsoever. If by some miracle they''d get eaten alive in the Prem. ME will recoup some of his debt so they couldn''t spend much and their woeful squad as it is wouldn''t be able to cope, just working hard isn''t enough at that level.

I don''t even think they''ll make the play offs though. I concede they''re a very hard working team, but they have a paper-thin squad and won''t be able to perform at this level all year. I expect them to finish near, or maybe just in the play-offs but they''re no threat to our imminent charge up the table.