Sign in to follow this  
Dame to Blame

canary call first caller

We could be 15 points clear at the top and just won 10-0 and some people would still moan.

I think we were unlucky to go behind today it felt a little like the Derbyshire game but then it all went right

Ditto it''s just corrected my post to Derbyshire anyone would think I was talking cricket!!

The first caller sounded about miserable as miserable can be.If you''re reading this, cheer up you dreary old git, or find something else to do on a Saturday afternoon.

He was the last caller after the PNE game and was cut short, so was obviously invited to be first on today and it appeared he couldn''t change his opinion given the performance. He wanted his 15 minutes of fame and was going for it.

[quote user="snake-eyes"]Can someone please say what he was saying and moaning about ?[/quote]"How come the players don''t play like that every week?" "The players don''t play for the club, they work for the club. It''s their job to put in 100%" etc. "They haven''t got any passion. As long as they''re getting paid and have their 3 year contracts they don''t care about the club." Along those lines. Absolutely nothing positive to say. Hope the oven burns his dinner tonight.

[quote user="Andy Larkin"][quote user="Herman "]Yeah Andy was fantastic. Brilliant wind up.[:D][/quote]You''rs too kind… [:$][:D][/quote]YOU"RE ffs… oh for an edit button

Sorry to harp on about Adams again, but Jerome clearly doesn''t care that he''s gone and feel it''s the right decision he''s taken some time out. At least it didn''t drag on I suppose and the club got him out with time to save our season still. Hopefully the new man can get the most out of the players.

[quote user="Andy Larkin"][quote user="Herman "]Yeah Andy was fantastic. Brilliant wind up.[:D][/quote]You''rs too kind… [:$][:D][/quote]Proper Norfolk. I was laughing, shaking my head at the moan. Got me hook,line and sinker[Y]

Yea, I was 100% convinced. I was about to despair until you started laughing, you obviously fooled Butler/Russell as well.

Despite always having lived in Norfolk I couldn''t impersonate the accent to save my life but you got it spot on. Was very funny mate, I was already euphoric from the win and that cracked me up! I genuinely thought the first caller had somehow gotten on again :P

[quote user="mrs miggins"]Previous caller saying he feels sorry for Adams.....mental.[/quote]

The point they discussed regarding Steve Foley being Adams'' Assistant manager was interest though....

Would Norwich have been much better?