Sign in to follow this  
 Green and Yellow

Second chance

Or he might make some off the cuff comment that is he supposed to know who he is, like he allegedly did with Adams lol

I''m interested in what the players think, because I have an inkling some of them believe they are better than they actually are, and when things aren''t going to plan they just give up the fight, which would explain the season we''ve had so far.

This is for the new manager to now stamp his mark, galvanize the squad, get rid of anyone not pulling their weight, and get them all playing above their standards like what happened under a certain other manager.

It''s unlikely that the club could afford either of their wages now we are in the Championship. If we don''t go up both will be sold or loaned out.If Bassong didn''t know who our infamous local radio commentator was, then it''s unlikely that he''s heard of our new manager. If he walked in our dressing room next week he''d probably mistake Wee Jimmy for one of the cleaners.

Bassong can fuck right off  as far as I''m concerned. He was captain in a time of trouble and instead of acting like one he had a hissy fit. Balls to him.

And yet when wes refuses to celebrate against a club he didn''t even join and called the club he played for sh*t he''s welcome back in the squad with open arms?

Bassong was a no where near as bad as was to be made out and this whole Adams thing has got to be put to bed.

And its players like Wes and Bassong to why we find ourselves where we do.......bad eggs who cause problems inthe dressing room.

Hopefully Neil will show some of that Scottish backbone and put the players right.

Saying all that have to say impressed by a few of our youngsters tonight....so hopefully Neil will develop our youngsters in the next few years.

[quote user="barclay_boy111"]And yet when wes refuses to celebrate against a club he didn''t even join and called the club he played for sh*t he''s welcome back in the squad with open arms?

Bassong was a no where near as bad as was to be made out and this whole Adams thing has got to be put to bed.[/quote]Fair point, but it is easier to forgive Wes for the years of good service he''s put into the club.

Get Bassong back in the squad - can we ship out Adams no hoper signings in CB position in summer

Wolf forget him - could not score in a brothel

We cannot afford to let the Bassong situation drift until he is out of contract, either get him back in or get him moved on.It wasnt just some City players that had issues with NA`s lack of experience, this is a quote from Callum Wilson on the Vital Bournemouth webpage talking about why he joined Bournemouth and not us."I went up there and looked round the stadium and facilities before I

came to Bournemouth. One of the main reasons I chose Bournemouth over

Norwich was the fact that the manager was more proven at this level. I

wanted to make sure I would get that one-to-one learning to help me

progress as a player...''
That really is a damning statement, unhappy to see a player viewing Bournemouth as the better option.Clean slate for every player, football is (unfortunately) a business as well as a game and we cannot afford to have assets diminishing without a return.

Or Wilson''s comments can be seen as a good ex-post rationalisation that also curries favour with his new manager.

He''s not likely to say that the choice was between a club with a 1st X1 vacancy and a club that had already bought Grabban & Lafferty in addition to their existing squad.

today displays why Bassong simply cannot go back to Watford.......quite apart from the fact that they are now only a point above us in the last playoff place, whatever your opinion is of Bassong ,Watford have lost one of their 2 first choice defenders who was playing for them week in/week out for the last 3 months ,and today they lost to Huddersfield..

Wouldn''t be surprised to see him bring Loza in for a bit with his pace/energy/under-21 goals etc. Hooper and Jerome are surely first choice with Laffs and Grabs replacements. Becchio is pretty much a goner and RvW I don''t even think about anymore. I honestly think Loza may be the one who gets a chance from the under 21 boys though..

I expect Beccio to be on his way. However, if St Etienne don''t want to buy Ricky, I do wonder if Alex would want him here, I suspect he would

I''m going to be hugely surprised if Bassong isn''t loaned to Brighton by the end of this window. Selling him or loaning him to Watford again would be madness considering what is at stake. I don''t think he will ever play for us again, clean slate or not. I get the feeling it wasn''t just a Bassong v Adams issue, I''m sure the board were not happy and what terrible (if true) attitude in front of other players from our captain.

I can''t see RVW playing for this club ever again, or why we''d want him back. I liked the lad but ultimately he failed and if Saint-Étienne are prepared to buy him with us reclaiming almost all his fee, why would we risk trying him again?