Sign in to follow this  
Making Plans

Only 8 points off the top 2

Job done, posted a similar thread earlier myself, not too many were in agreement, but its happened , well done Alex and all the boys.

We''ve got one of the most talented squads in the division and now we have a superb, forward thinking, inventive manager leading us that, on todays evidence is also an exclellent motivator.

The game completely changed when he got involved and in a completely baffling, unconventional way changed the team and we suddenly clicked and we got the result. Felt eerily similar to many Lambert games.

We''re onto a winner here guys, it''s going to be a fun ride again!

Jimmy the moron on Canary Call........FFS what the hell is wrong with some people!? How can you be even slightly downbeat after a result like that? Where do they find these neanderthals?

Absolutely Ricardo, and even if we don''t make automatic promotion, I have more confidence in AN getting us up in the play offs than I ever had in NA.

[quote user="Daz Sparks"]Absolutely Ricardo, and even if we don''t make automatic promotion, I have more confidence in AN getting us up in the play offs than I ever had in NA.[/quote]A turning point has been a long time coming but this feels like it really is one at last.[:D]

[quote user="ricardo"]As I keep telling you, this is by no means over.[/quote]Too right Ricardo. Twenty one games still left to play, plenty of points available and sure as hell, at least one of the teams currently at the top of the table will slip away. All to play for. Having watched the binners v Derby earlier, there really wasn''t a lot of quality on display and I didn''t see anything to make me think we couldn''t catch either of them.We''ve beaten the binners and Bournemouth away and drawn at Derby so we don''t need to fear anyone in this division. We just need to become more consistant and we''ll be ok.

[quote user="ricardo"]As I keep telling you, this is by no means over.[/quote]Erm, we, we keep telling folk this! [:D]I believe I said it when people wrote us off at 10 points with one game over half way gone.