Sign in to follow this  
Horse Renoir

Alex Neil's yellow army!

I was lucky enough to get this Saturday off so I''m going to the Cardiff game. Like Neil said, getting right behind him and the players only benefits NCFC. I''ll be in the Jarrold trying to make some noise but let''s show our new manager what a great club we are, lets show him supporters like us deserve to be in the PL.

This guy has the attributes to go places, we''re so lucky to have a guy with his talent in charge. So let''s get right behind him like we did with Lambert! Let''s sing AN yellow army right from the start. I''m going to get pi55ed pre-match and scream the team on from the get-go! If we support this guy he will get us up, he plays the exact type of football we like, no more ''amateur/rookie manager'' BS Let''s not demean him like some sections of our support did to Adams.

We all want to get back to the PL right? Regardless of our performance let''s roar the boys on, on Saturday! We potentially have the new ''messiah'' in place, us, as fans need to play our part. Let''s make CR an intimidating wall of noise on Saturday and show our manager and under-performing players what a special club we are! Who deserves their best.

Get us performing to our expected level and you''ll be hero worshipped here Alex and if you establish us in the Prem you''ll earn yourself a move to a massive club.

I was right about Neil being the right man and I was right about us winning today. I''m going to be proven right about what a great manager we have in due-time.

Alex Neil''s yellow army!!

WOW!! You guaged all that from a 15 minute appearance? Hopefully you''ll be posting something similar in a few weeks time but after a 15 minute stint when Phelan did 75% of the work is stretching the accolades slightly.