Sign in to follow this  
mrs miggins

Team News

I would''ve thought 442

I can''t see Phelan doing what Neil did in some of the games and have

Howson Tettey Johnson

with Redmond going wherever he wants

Johnson has also been in very good form on the left.

Unfortunately he had a terrible game against Preston, moreso than many....although Johnson is in the starting line-up and he was just as bad. I think the fact that we don''t have a left winger due to Neil''s master planning probably has something to do with it.

Over the last couple of years when Ryan has played he generally looks awful in his first game or two but then grows in confidence and at times has looked really good! His problem is that he never seems to get a decent run of games!

I would have looked at a 451 with Garrido at LB and Ollsson at LM/LW to give balance and strength. Jerome up top on his own. Or something like that, but it will be interesting to see how they perform.

Snake

I feel that if we lose then that is automatics out of the question and will have to rely on the play-offs. Bit pessimistic, sorry.

Uncertain today.   Usually like to think we can get a result, but losing a manager, bad performances last two times away, intrerim manager..........I just don''t know.  Plus we have Turner in, who doesn''t always inspire confidence. 

Need the whole team to pull their collective fingers out and fight for the cause.

Bloody typicalwe have had 6 shots but cant get one on target.they have had 2, one on target and one goal...seems the way every game

[quote user="city4eva"]Bloody typicalwe have had 6 shots but cant get one on target.they have had 2, one on target and one goal...seems the way every game[/quote]been like that all the season.

We need a weeks training of pretty much nothing but shooting practise! It''s so gutting to be so dominant in games but also so wasteful. Left winger and attacking midfielder with some sort of goal scoring form before the window is up please! Tony Andreu from Hamilton and Dele Alli from MK Dons anyone?